[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see old cute friend at grocery store, exchange contact info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 2.jpg (99KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
99KB, 908x714px
>see old cute friend at grocery store, exchange contact info and hit her up a few days later
>no response
>"oh well, her loss, onto the next!"
>cute girl on snapchat i havent seen in a while hits me up and says she misses me, we arrange a date and exchange contact info
>never responds to first text message
>"ha, well her loss, onto the next!"
>see classmate from previous semester in the halls, she gives me a hug and says she hasn't seen me forever and says we should hang out sometime, exchange contact info
>never responds to the first message
>"well..yeah...her loss. to the next one!"
>meet up with hot girl from tinder
>first date goes good, only awkward for first 5 minutes but then she doesn't shut up the rest of the date
>texts me afterwards and says she wants to see me on Thursday
>message her on Thursday, no response
>"i..uh...well...her loss..."
>meet cute girl at a show
>end up talking the whole show, pussied out in giving her my number but she came up to me when i was going to my car and we talked some more, got her number then
>talk for a little bit then after 3 days says she just got out of a long relationship and was sorry to lead me on
>"ok..well...the loss..hers..."
>roommate brings cute friend over
>talk a lot, have a lot in common, she asks for my number, adds me on instagram and facebook in the next few days
>after talking for a while she says she just got out of a 4 year relationship and isn't looking for anything right now, and even if she was she is leaving to go to school in a month
>"...."

WHAT THE FUCK HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO STAY POSITIVE AND BUILD INNER CONFIDENCE WHEN MY SUCCESS RATE IS PRACTICALLY FUCKING 0

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1484285662520.jpg (406KB, 1234x675px) Image search: [Google]
1484285662520.jpg
406KB, 1234x675px
>>18175240
Are you ugly as fuck or something? Fat?

If no, then I guess there must be an universal reason why you didn't got with them OP, don't be so pessimistic.
Who knows if one of those girls would make your life worse than it already is now, since some guys would love to be single again and I know the single anons hate them.

I'm really sure your ideal girl might come on later, you will not expect it but it will happen, since I'm sure you're around your early 20's.
>>
>>18175283
No I'm not ugly and I'm not fat. And yeah, I'm trying really hard to just remain positive and not let this affect me but its getting really hard when I'm failing so much so often.
>>
>>18175240
Apply logic to your own greentext. I can easily identify the problem from it.

>Girls engage you first.
>They lose interest after talking with you the next day.

The problem lies in your texting. You're probably sounding needy, desperate, or lame. Work on all three. Don't even hint at any type of relationship when you're talking to someone new. Someone who looks for a relationship in every possible romantic connection is a walking red flag.
>>
insecurity is cryptonite for female interest.
like literally

If you can't keep rejection out of your own self value, change that fact. Do what you have fun at and if necessary decline some girls and tap into the good feeling you get from it. Also makes the girls go crazy.
>>
>>18175332

This dude.

Like - what exactly are you texting?

You need to be funny, confident and sexy man.

Flirt if you're interested - don't start off with some "Oh it was so good to see you! you look great and I can't to hang out - it'll be so fun. How are you doing today? I've been thinking about you"

None of that shit.

It sucks but it doesn't work man.

I went through a divorce and after being married for 9 years I had zero game...I kept texting girls like I would text my wife and it sunk me every time.

Woman like a challenger - they like someone sexy and someone fun.

If you make yourself too available - you've lost.
If you make yourself their friend - you've lost.
Basically if you express anything about how you feel or potentially feel - you've lost.

You seem like a nice guy anon - that blows.
Be a prick - send something sexy - let them come to you man.
>>
>>18175283
>I'm really sure your ideal girl might come on later, you will not expect it but it will happen

Man, this lie has got to stop.

Your ideal girl doesn't just show up out of the blue when your living your life.

Lastly, there are plenty of men out there who will never meet their ideal girl for whatever reason.

All I'm saying is that you shouldn't lie about stuff like this.
>>
>>18175612
>Woman like a challenger - they like someone sexy and someone fun.

>Be a prick - send something sexy - let them come to you man.

This right here, this guy knows his shit.

Op, If you really want to get a girl/girls I advise you to follow this guy's advice.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.