[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cope with lack of intimacy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: cuddle.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cuddle.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
The chances of me finding a girl that I'd actually enjoy being around are very slim, or maybe I'm just too pessimistic. Either way I'm doing very well for myself otherwise, but no matter what every night I get overwhelmed with feelings of sadness, and feel like all I want is a girl I like to cuddle with. These feeling are only getting worse week after week. I'm beginning to have a hard time focusing on anything anymore. I didn't feel like this before, I was able to focus on my autistic hobbies as much as I wanted and girls didn't even come to mind. Is there any going back?
>>
>>18175194
We call it growing up. Congratulations!

Now post your age, photo and social status and we will tell you how good you look so you can set up online dating profile and get some girl to cuddle with as soon as possible.

Easy.
>>
>>18175199
I'm 21, not posting pic but I can comfortably say I look better than 80% of the guys I see around university. Social status? I don't want some random girl to cuddle with either, if that's all I wanted I'd already have it. Dating sites definitely don't have my type of girl anyway. I'd settle for just suppressing my emotions at this point.
>>
>>18175207
>type of girl
What kind of girl if i can ask? And why do you think you wont find that online (or elsewhere)?
>>
>>18175211
Because I want a a socially inept introvert who's never been with anyone, doesn't drink/do drugs, has some level of autistic interests(games, anime, collecting, programming, etc...), isn't fat/really ugly, and is loyal. I don't really care if she's that hot or makes money(i have a great job secured), but even then this type of girl has to be 1 in 1000. So ya, I don't see it happening even if I was a God among men.
>>
>>18175194
Start dating and give someone a chance.
>>
>>18175225
Go to church.
>>
>>18175232
You honestly think there's any chance of me finding what I described at church? I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I'm just extremely skeptical since when I used to go to church I certainly didn't see any.
>>
Never been kissed.
>>
>>18175225
Have you considered that you actually dont know what you want until you experience it and lose it?

I know you have your fantasy with perfect interaction on your mind, but the real life can be much better than anything your brain comes up with.

I dont know why you want socially inept girl, but other requirements are easily found.

Now you are in uni, perfect time to explore and date girls from dorm. All you have to do is to give somebody a chance. You want a 100% guaranteed action from life. That will never happen. You have to accept you live in random world and try your best.

Also where else would you find introvert girls than on internet? Cause they are shutins like you.

Good luck on your dating quest :-D
>>
>>18175225

Go to a goddamned therapist and ask exactly WHY you want this. This is fucking stupid.

Anyways, get a pet or something and stip bitching.
>>
>>18175248
>Also where else would you find introvert girls than on the Internet? Cause they are shutins like you.

Unfortunately this is probably the case.
Also girls from dorm? I live off campus if that matters? I guess I'm okay if she's not socially inept as long as she's an introvert.

>You want a 100% guaranteed action from life.
Hits way to close to home. I'm really obsessive over this sort of thing, that's why I made such a big effort try to secure myself a job.

>>18175249
Actually I already have, it wasn't any help.
>>
>>18175249
It's not fucking stupid, he just described my ideal girlfriend too.

You just think it's stupid because you're a fucking dumb feminist used-up typical bitch with a large past sexual history.
>>
>>18175274

I'm a guy, and it's fucking stupid, you shut-in, virgin, autist. You don't want a girlfriend, you want an anime waifu.

:^)
>>
>>18175268
Seriously if you really want some human contact, just dive into the dating game.

You dont have to sleep with them, keep dating them, it doesnt matter if you fail 99 times, all it matters is you need to success once to possibly feel good for a very long time afterwards.

It ussually takes a few minutes of conversation to see what kind od person you are talking with.

>>18175282
Waifu is also good :-D
>>
>>18175194
>not being satisfied with work, vidya, fapping and staying in shape
Re-evaluate your life nigga.
>>
>>18175288
Okay, I'll give it a serious effort to at least see if I'll be pleasantly surprised. I don't think I'm the type to be able to ask out a girl in class or outside. Should I join a club with girls in it. Again I've taken a look at dating sites, girls were pretty trashy.

>>18175296
I swear I would have like 2 years ago. But no matter what I just can't get rid of these feelings. But those things are a pretty good distraction.
>>
When in bed push yourself up against the wall and pretend it's another person.
>>
>>18175225
There's definitely more than 1 in a 1000 girls like this. But you're right, they're not on dating sites. The older you get the least likely they'll have ''never been with anyone else'' though. If you're still in uni you have good luck finding them. If not, then you can find them online on forums and multiplayer games.
>>
>>18175304
>I swear I would have like 2 years ago.
How old are you? I'm 21 and afraid of becoming like this.
>>
>>18175329
I already said I was 21, but it really might just be me, I know some colleagues who still don't give a shit about girls.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.