[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ex-gf sighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: relasn.jpg (20KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
relasn.jpg
20KB, 350x300px
after 2 years of no contact, no msg no phone no visits, met my ex girlfriend in a bar.. we had a "moment" , she looked so happy to see me and we talked a lot, but nothing happened she kept her distance.. at dawn i got a call from her, she asked some questions about us..

now we ve been talking trhu msg but havent met, i thought she was scared of falling for me, but she just dropped the ""im seeing someone"... i mean is obvs after 2 years no one was gona wait, i had some girls too, but she tell me that we can be friends if im up too, i think i can, i fucking love her so much

after we broke up, we went our ways, and we were happy, but fuck the day that we met at that bar again.. i just dont know, she IS and always be the one i want forever, she rocks my world

what should i do? be friends, keep contact? or just try to forget her? or just text from range? wat do, i cant think straight
>>
>>18175147
Seems to me she contacted you only to hurt you by mentioning she is seeing somebody.

STAY AWAY FROM HER NO MATTER WHAT. Once EX always EX!

Get a grip man.
>>
If you think being her friend will be a backdoor into getting back into a relationship with her you're in for a lot of heartbreak.

Don't be her friend. Politely tell her "I would love to get together and see you sometime, but I don't really want to be just your friend. Let me know if you change your mind, take care!" Then never text her again unless she reaches out. If she likes you, she'll reach out.

Don't be her friend while she's fucking other men. That's weak cuck shit.
>>
>>18175147
as soon as you saw her in the bar you should have told her to fuck off. good luck.
>>
File: 1490915405137.jpg (67KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490915405137.jpg
67KB, 350x300px
why must I ruin everything
>>
>>18175147
its bc she knows what u like in bed and she acts cute. right?
>>
File: coach corey wayne.jpg (85KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
coach corey wayne.jpg
85KB, 900x900px
>>18175206
That's right! You sound like you've read my book 10-15 times
>>
It's a sticky situation trying to be buds with an ex but the thing is that if it's gonna' work you gotta' make it work. Deciding to be her friend and then realizing you're getting jelly or some shit is just gonna' hurt you
>>
>>18175206
This.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.