[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matched this chick on tinder. Got the number close. Agreed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0133.png (185KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0133.png
185KB, 750x1334px
Matched this chick on tinder. Got the number close. Agreed to drinks this weekend. Starting to figure out logistics. No response now.

What do?
>>
>>18175102
Give it another day. If you hear nothing by Friday night, forget it. Clearly she's not interested enough. You can try asking her if she heard back from her friend yet, but that might come off as annoying or needy. Do whatever you think is best.
>>
Blast some pumped up kicks and head to the nearest school
>>
>>18175102
Send her a "yay friday message" then insert some stupid ass dancing gif. If she dont respond by 3pm then fuck that hoe.
>>
Why the fuck did you say Yay! lmao that's so unattractive.

Also it's you're when using it as you are. Not your.
>>
Just wait it out. She's probably really nervous and or discussing it with her girlfriends. If she doesn't reply by the day/morning before you might as well ask if you're still on. Otherwise cut your losses.

>>18175187
Saying yay is definitely not unattractive
>>
>>18175215
Saying yay is a little unattractive but not bad. Certainly not a deal breaker fuck up if you've already closed the number and got an agreement to meet.
>>
>>18175142
Lol
>>
>>18175102

For future reference.

You do not ask her "what part of town" after asking so many other questions

You agree on a day

And then you TELL her where you plan/want to go, and if she has any objections, she speaks up.

And this isn't even some redpill/pick up artist bullshit, that I'm spouting. I'm a feminist, my best friend is a gay female, I've been called some variation of "sweet" by literally every girl I've ever dated and some who I haven't. and I've never had a date end badly (I've had some weird dates with weird people , but even those ended amicably and got filed away as "stories"). I treat women with respect, always.

But this is how dating works, especially online.

Don't over think it. Don't make it over complicated. Don't make it some fucking great escapade to plan out the bank heist of the century. SECURE THAT FUCKING MEETING. ASAP.

The more complicated you make this shit, the more uncertain YOU sound, which will make HER more uncertain, and the more likely she is to flake.
>>
File: 1474393822113.jpg (89KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474393822113.jpg
89KB, 1000x800px
OP I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it's over. I've gotten so many numbers on Tinder, but that is only half the battle my friend. The real game, and real challenge of Tinder is getting the first date.

Most women are scared to meet up with dudes online. It makes sense, since you hear those stories about dudes killing raping and dissolving their bodies in acid.

The only times I've met up with people from Tinder was when you could tell without a doubt that the girl was into you. Usually if their passive or flaky like that they'll never meet up with you.

I was also reading something that says if a girl ever flakes on you like that with something lame like "i actually work saturday" then just say "oh that sucks, maybe some other time then". she will either say "yeah for sure" which means shes not interested or "well i am free this day" and you are solid.

Also you should commit more to a location. Girls don't wanna choose where they want to go, they want to be told. So you should say "Saturday, at this time, at this place, i'll pick you up at this time"
>>
>>18175279

I know man. Such a battle to get any commitment out of anyone.

Only reason I'm asking is cuz the tinder convo went unusually well so I think there is a chance to keep it going. Just wasn't sure on the approach.

Yeah I fucked up by not just telling her a place, normally I do.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.