[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too Much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1151600445892.jpg (98KB, 684x474px) Image search: [Google]
1151600445892.jpg
98KB, 684x474px
My gf and I have been dating for year now and her one-year anniversary gift to me was this book of drawings of her favorite places we visited in our first year. I'm not talking like scribble drawings but these are like, killer good drawings of these places, it looks like she seriously put some time into it. I'm really flattered and I like her and all, but is it too much? How would you react?
>>
>>18175058
Dump her. She cares too much about you, obvs
>>
>>18175058
stealing that idea for my 2nd year anniversary with my bf lol

for our anniversary i made my bf a hard cover book with photos of each other, drawings ive done of him over the year, with writing about how i felt then and stuff.

he teared up. he still looks through it every now and then and he really liked it; he'll even remind me of what i put in there randomly hahaha.

we've both had shitty partners in the past, so we try to appreciate each other the best we can. so far, so good.
>>
>>18175058
You have to counter attack her gift with equal force: engagement ring!
>>
>>18175058
It's making you feel uncomfortable and you should figure out why. Do you feel she cares more about you than she should? Do you feel she's trying to make the relationship more serious than you think it is? Do you feel she may resent you for not giving presents that take that much effort? Notice that all of those questions operate on assumptions. Once you figure out why you're uncomfortable, you may need to talk to her to see if your assumption is even valid.
Personally, I actually paint and draw presents a lot and people think it takes a lot of effort, but it's my hobby and it's cheap.
>>
>>18175058
Do you have brain damage?
>>
>>18175058

id probably enjoy it, but im not some faggot who worries that a gift that cost zero dollars was 'too much'
>>
>>18175058
what about hanging them on your wall what the fuck is wrong with our generation.. would you rather her smear her shit on a paper and tell you happy anniverary?
>>
>>18175058
Sounds like a wonderful and thoughtful gift that cannot be bought in any store. She's great, so make sure that she fucking knows that.
>>
Sounds like shes really talented and although probably very impressive, didnt take her as much effort as it would another. Be flattered, enjoy it, dont think she put her blood, sweat, and tears into it. Its a fucking gift anyway. Chill and show her ur appreciation
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.