[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel living in a world where babbies, toddlers and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 0HgUVjCA.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
0HgUVjCA.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
How do you feel living in a world where babbies, toddlers and puppies are killed, people are burning alive, children are hanging themselves and you could be walking on the street one day as your heart stops or someone shoots you in the back of the head or a car goes astray and pummels through you? Darkness. Eternal sleep. And you will never even know it.
What if this is the only heaven we get? This shithole where everybody is a slave for somebody or a system, the evilest go unpunished and still enjoying their acts while the good and innocent are tortured, killed and dying of painful deseases without anyone knowing. How do you feel about that? How do you feel about all of them? How do you feel knowing you could be next?
Nobody will ever love another human being like a mother loves her child and even then it's not "love" but just a biological need to further generations. Otherwise it's just sex and reproduction.
I feel like all the world lost it's magic and mystery. It's all just pain and pointlessness. Not wanting to die of fear, knowing what comes after could be worse. But living being no different than a hellhole. I can't be a stoic anymore. I can't live in illusions of positivity and normalcy. What about you?
If you find my rant annoying feel free to ignore it.
>>
>>18174910
indifferent
>>
babies. retarded typo

- OP
>>
>>18174910
I just chill and do things I like to do. Everything IS bullshit no doubt, but honestly this only weighs you down if you let it
>>
>>18174910
>How do you feel living in a world where babbies, toddlers and puppies are killed, people are burning alive, children are hanging themselves and you could be walking on the street one day as your heart stops or someone shoots you in the back of the head or a car goes astray and pummels through you?

All very rare occurrences, and all occurrences that have happened to living things as long as we've been living. You think suicide is a new occurrence? You're fucking stupid.

"Nobody will ever love another human being like a mother loves her child and even then it's not "love" but just a biological need to further generations. Otherwise it's just sex and reproduction."

You're wrong, moron. Love does exist, but you have to realize that there is good in this world. If you can't see this, then you can't love.

Life has pain, suffering, and joy. We can feel pleasure and pain, sadness and happiness. Some of life we can't choose, most of it we can.

We are all going to die, but why not help out fellow man and enjoy life? I mean, since we're all going to die anyway. You can help to reduce teen suicides, or even help puppies being killed.

The world is full of magic and mystery, it's just been where it always has been: in other people.
>>
Just be sure to have kids so you can keep the existential trainwreck that is sentience going.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.