[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Setting up the next date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ehhh.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ehhh.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
When is it appropriate to set up a second date?

Should you suggest it at the end of the first date if it is going well? Or, if meeting first over a quick brunch, to text the same day and suggest dinner that evening or the next day?
>>
is it with this girl?
>>
>>18174783
Anytime really.

If she likes you she will accept. If she doesnt like you she will not accept.

Or you can be the interesting man and ask her yourself. Because i bet nobody asked her this question yet.
>>
The best way to go about dating is to:

Step 1: Meet qt, ask if she wants to meet up sometime for a drink or dinner or whatever, set a definite time and place sometime that week, exchange numbers and say "looking forward to it"

Step 2: Meet at definite time and place for date. Texting and communication is best kept to a minimum before the date, it's best just to save all conversation for the date. Don't text her to confirm the date, just show up. Most guys confirm dates, it looks weak. If she's insecure she'll most likely confirm the date, if she's confident she'll show up without saying anything. She might say "oh wow I didn't think you'd show, most guys text me to confirm." Smile and say you're a man of your word.

Step 3: Have a great date. Ask her about herself, get her doing most of the talking, don't talk about yourself unless she asks, ask genuine questions about a girl you are interested in getting to know. Give her a goodnight kiss, and if she makes out with you invite her to go to your place. If your place isn't an option, don't invite yourself to hers. If she asks, go and fuck. Watch netflix, smoke weed, etc.

Step 4: Say you had a good time and leave. Wait to hear from her. If you did well she'll text you within 3 days saying she had a great time or just Hey. This is your signal to arrange the next date! Respond with "i had a great time too, when are you free to get together again?" And set a definite time and place, then again avoid texting and communication.

Repeat this process and over the course of 1-3 months she'll ask if you're exclusive/if she can be your gf. You can agree or disagree, stay casual or whatever you like. Within 1 month of using this process you'll probably be hanging out every single day.

Good luck OP. Remember take things slow, don't move too fast, go with the flow. Don't become needy, ever.
>>
>>18174783
If I had a good time, maybe when I'm dropping her off I'll say something like "we should do this again, I had a great time" and try to feel out if I should start setting something up. If she genuinely had a good time I'll let her know when I'm usually free to see if our schedules line up. If she's only agreeing out of politeness I'll just drop it and text her next time I want to hang out. If I wasn't feeling it, I won't set something up until I feel like I wanna hang out with her again. Sometimes they'll ask for the second date and I'll let them know if I'm interested or not, I don't really like to waste anyone's time.
>>
>>18175198
To go off of this, OP she might ghost you at any point. If that's the case, don't sweat it. Just forget about her. Had a great time with a girl up to step 3, fucked her brains out, and all was good. She even messaged me like in step 4, but suddenly ghosted me. Just know it might happen. Don't trip
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.