[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend and me are out together laughing and waking. Woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: C783fLzVAAAKmLy.jpg (193KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C783fLzVAAAKmLy.jpg
193KB, 1200x1200px
Boyfriend and me are out together laughing and waking. Woman walks past and we have to move out the way, her back to us as she walks away. Boyfriend sort of gazing smiling into distance directed at her as she goes. I ask what he's smiling at and he says "I'm smiling because of you"

He's lying isn't he? He was probably smiling at finding the lady attractive or something right? When she went by we weren't talking as much so I don't see how that grin was because of me and he had an adoring gaze as he stared forwards.
>>
Take the compliment and move on with your pathetic life
>>
>>18174374

You're pretty paranoid to come to a message board because your BF looked one time. How the fuck would we know if he's looking at the girl or just smiled because he cut a nice fart?

Your paranoia will make him leave more, will make every guy leave more. Have some fucking trust, but have your trust build over time.

Every straight guy will think attractive women are attractive, doesn't matter their relationship. It's just a matter of how much, depending on how strong your relationship is.
>>
>>18174374
How does someone make it through life being this irrational?
>>
>>18174383

I have no issues with him ogling, it's just lying that he does it!
>>
>>18174374
>we were laughing
>seconds later his is smiling, but not laughing
>what are you smiling at?
>You
>I don't believe him

It's perfectly reasonable to be smiling about something you were laughing about moments ago. I very rarely smile at the backs of women on the street, to boot.
>>
>>18174383
>Every straight guy will think attractive women are attractive, doesn't matter their relationship. It's just a matter of how much, depending on how strong your relationship is.

Samefag but what do you mean by "it's just a matter of how much"?
>>
>>18174374
He can be smiling because he is showing whole world that you are his gf and his pride.

He can be thinking about something stupid. He can be smiling because he is simply happy.

Stop overthinking problems, we men are simple creatures we just dont go form some masterplan how to cum and dump our gf while walking with her and smiling on other qties on street at the same time.
>>
>>18174374
Holy shit your bf should dump your ass a f you're gonna act like this every time he sees a woman that's more attractive than you.
>>
>>18174390
oh yeah, because by your reaction to this, him being honest would be SO MUCH better
>>
>>18174397

He was gazing goofily with a grin into the distance, in the direction of that girl though
>>
>>18174459
If hes a straight man, he has fantasies about fucking other women and finds other women more attractive than you. Doesnt mean hes gonna cheat. So deal with it, weirdo.
>>
>>18174459
You seem to be looking for any reason to be jealous and or mad at your bf at any cost.

Maybe you want to talk about something else?
>>
>>18174374

Thanks OP for reminding me of how good it is to be single.
>>
I'm not a man but I imagine men don't SMILE at women's backs when they find them attractive. If you were laughing about something it's not weird to think that he was still thinking of that. I think you should relax a little.
>>
>>18174480
The issue with her isnt that the BF was or was not smiling at an ass. Either might be true. Its the fact that she loses her mind that hes looking at an ass. Every man checks out ass in the streets, including her bf and she needs to accept that.
>>
>>18174374
Yes he's lying.
Yes he finds that woman attractive.
Yes you're being fucking stupid
Yes it's going to happen for ever and ever and ever from here on out because that's what every single guy on the face of the fucking planet does
No it has nothing to do with you or how he feels about you
Yes you should stop being so obnoxiously insecure
No it doesn't matter that he lied about ogling that woman, because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings and/or or have to hear about it for the rest of the day/night.
>>
You are way too insecure
>>
>>18174488

Or maybe if you read OP's comments she's stated she's upset he lied and she has nothing against the ogling? faggot
>>
>>18174374
He's smiling because he knows you're going to be insecure and pissed off about it. Like when two girls that you know like you catch you talking to the other and there's no real reason for them to get upset or mad but they just do. And you smile at that fact. Like a nervous smile almost. It's funny as hell what your reaction is going to be.
>>
>>18174374
i strongly dislike you.
>>
Jesus, man, have you ever heard of a white lie? It's not like he lied about having slept with your best friend, or said he had to study and then you found out he spent the whole night playing poker. He just lied to avoid having to tell you in public "YES I AM SMILING BECAUSE I'M THINKING ABOUT SHOVING MY DICK INTO THAT GIRL WE JUST PASSED." So he said something really sweet instead. Most people would not turn that into something to complain about.

Chill the fucking fuck out.
>>
>>18174756
OP just stop it, you paranoid cunt. I have no idea how he manages to stay with you, seems like a hassle.

>i think my bf is smiling at an ass, better complain about it on a vietnamese sock puppet forum

Do you realize how pathetic this is
>>
All of these people sound mighty defensive in here.

If your man is actively fantasizing about fucking another woman in front of you, he isn't the man for you. He's a piece of shit I'm sorry.

If the roles were reversed and a girl was fantasizing about a hunk of man porking her and her man caught her, you all would be whining and saying "KEKED!!!11"

Bitch ass.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.