[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1490215185714.jpg (296KB, 500x810px) Image search: [Google]
1490215185714.jpg
296KB, 500x810px
I have been single and without friends since i moved to another country, which its about four years by now. I was ok with this since i am sort of a sperg/introvert but i recently had a major rejection by a girl i liked a lot and now i find myself trying to get back in the game.

I opened a Tinder and Okc accounts with considerable succes (relatively speaking) and have been going out a bit more, met a girl in /soc/ that lives in my city and another one irl.

The issue here is that i am not used to this type of life. I find bothersome to continue conversations with that many girls at the same time and i am really only attracted to the one that rejected me and the other that i met irl, which although attracted to me, its a really complicated situation (she is in a relationship).

Its weird, i fell alone but at the same time i dont like being in the spotlight, and i only get attracted to girls when its difficult for me to actually get them

Why is it so hard to find motivation?

And why am i only attracted to girls that make it difficult for me?

>INB4 why is OP such a faggot
>>
In 4 years you spoke to 2 people

I speak to more people on the way to the grocery store in 10 minutes than you did in 4 years
>>
File: 1489584592195.jpg (61KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1489584592195.jpg
61KB, 670x503px
>>18174332

Yes

I am of course, referring to maintaining contact with them, i know its weird, i am a sperg by all means.
>>
>>18174360
>>18174332

Also i dont have trouble with guys, i work with people, i am not shy or anything.
>>
>>18174360
Ask them to do things that you want to do?

If they want to join, great. If not, well I hope you kept up meeting new people because they're all gonna flake on you until one doesn't
>>
>>18174327

Being a sperg, by definition it will be difficult to connect. Maybe you relate with the girl who rejected you better, or maybe you are attracted to her BECAUSE she rejected you.

Either way, there are plenty of spergs in the sea, try harder and you can find a better match. OKC is shit-tier.
>>
>>18174327
It's scary how similar to me you are. Except I'm on the 7th year
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.