[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I fucked up by not stating my intentions with this girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 20170330_064459.png (181KB, 1080x1551px) Image search: [Google]
20170330_064459.png
181KB, 1080x1551px
I think I fucked up by not stating my intentions with this girl. I've asked her out, but my dumbass forget to say it's a date. Basically I called her and said "hey let's go out. Tuesday night mini golf at this time ___" She said yes btw. What should I do /adv/? Is it impiled that its a date? I want her to know it's a date and not a hangout!

>pic related
>>
>>18173971
>Yeaa
Lmao. Never gonna make it bro
>>
>>18173971
Jesus, stop being 15 for half a second and realize that a "date" is just a hang out you've stuck a label on. Just go and have a good time and stop worrying about fucking labels.
>>
>>18173994
>Just go and have a good time and stop worrying about fucking labels

I want her to know my intentions desu, should I just make moves with her and not worry about the label?
>>
>>18173998
Hanging out 1x1 implies it's a date, if she doesn't realize it test her for autism
>>
>>18173998
As you're planning this whole thing out in your head, what goes differently if this is a date as opposed to just hanging out?
>>
>>18174002
Lol so I am good right? Just one more question. Should I text her "hey are you ready for the date tonight" when the day comes to go out?
>>
>>18174007
Jesus christ no
>>
>>18174007
Nope. Sounds too "aggressive" and full of expectations.

At least for me, trying to be too literall and clear about intentions always ruined it for me. You gotta keep it between the lines as much as possible. Women love mistery, even if it's a fake sense of it, and feel like prey if you're too clear about your intentions.

Basically every girl has a sense of "he's only doing it to get in my pants" (and I'd even say rightfully so), so you have to balance seeing uninterested in fucking them, but at the same time implying it between the lines and making moves at the right pace to avoid the friendzone.

At most, try to sound eager about it, like sending a text way before it, during the morning, and saying "looking forward to spend some time with you tonight", but that's the most you should do, even risking sounding like a pervert. But imo it's the kind of thing that has the right balance between "oh he's so sweet" and "does he want to fuck me?"
>>
>>18174035
Awesome advice! I'll just go have fun with her and not mention anything about being a date
>>
>>18174054
Dont be a complete faggot though... nobody has "fun" awkwardly forcing friendly conversation with a girl they desperately want to fuck. Make it clear you like her while youre together, compliment her appearance, touch her when its appropriate, flirty teasing and shit.
>>
>>18174007
I probably wouldn't say that. Send something kinda jokingly. Had a first lunch date with a girl I met on OKC. Didn't text her the night before but a few ours before our date in the morning I sent her a text saying "Don't spend ten hours picking out an outfit =p". She responded with a "hahaha I won't =) exciting to finally meet you today!". Then she kept texting me until we met up.
>>
>>18174229
Did you fuck her?
>>
>>18174238
No, it ended after two dates sadly. Told me her older sister asked my age and then told her parents. Told me the night before our second date that my age is probably gonna be an issue. Regardless if it was true or not I'm glad she didn't flake. She easily could have.
>>
>>18174274
Okay here you go. Dont listen to this fag. Sending friendly smilies and pretending you dont want pussy is a path to failure. BE REAL WITH THE BITCH.
>>
>>18174281
A few emojis are fine as long as she is doing them as well.
>>
>>18174287
Sure, but youre glancing over my fucking point. This guy is encouraging OP to be a wishy-washy queer and avoid stating his true intentions. That shit doesnt work and it just ends up with you being the buddy who buys dinner or ignored.
>>
>>18174294
I don't see how his one text would cause an issue. It was a text that got her to confirm she was actually going to the planned date and got her texting him.
>>
>>18174309
Are you a woman? Only a female is this adept at avoiding a conversation.
>>
>>18174317
omg oh you're just, SO alpha for not using emoticons, I'm sure women can feel your ferormones and text you on their fours

stfu bro, there's absolutly nothing wrong with it
>>
>>18174331
definitely a female... go back to one of your containment boards, bitch
>>
>>18174341
lol you're so wrong, I'm not even a gal... but suit yourself, whatever makes your wiener feel bigger buddy
>>
>>18174343
Jesus, youre quite pathetic if youre a dude. I hope you learn one day to leave your cuck-bubble.
>>
>>18174351
The last time I've been involved with cuckery was while I fucked a girl with my gf watching. And all of that using emoticons lol

If that's pathetic, it feels good man
>>
>>18174357
Dude, nobody cares that you fucked a thousand girls if youre still stuck in that effeminate wimp mindset. Youre acting like such a fucking female right now, your cock must be turning inside out.
>>
>>18174363
lol so "nobody" cares that I fucked thousands of girls, but you care that I'm "stuck in an effeminate mindset" (like using an emoticon would turn you gay but wtv)

Sorry, I think I bursted your redpill
>>
>>18174363
Jesus christ you're insecure as hell
Go back to your containment board >>>/r9k/
>>
>>18174372
Hey maam, go scroll back up and read our conversation. It was never about emoticons but you turned it into that for some vaginal reason.
>>
>>18174294
It doesn't if she actually likes you. That's the part you miss. Dudes that get friendzoned are dudes that didn't have a chance from the start because the girl wasn't interested in them to begin with.
>>
>>18174007
Holy shit please don't
>>
Fuck this thread is stupid.
>>
>>18174007
jesus dude don't do this lmfao.
>>
>>18173971
Kiss her at the end of this date, or at least try. If you kiss her, mission accomplished. If she denies you, at least she knows your intentions. And will probably indicate whether she is not ready to kiss you or not interested in you romantically. So intelligence gathered.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.