[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robbery Definition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: notaro.png (550KB, 1274x824px) Image search: [Google]
notaro.png
550KB, 1274x824px
My retarded excuse for a friend thinks that robbery isn't giving someone money that's rightfully theirs. Like getting on a bus where you gotta pay the driver money, but instead you don't, and just take the ride anyways. On a scale of 1 to 10, how wrong is he?
>>
1 Obviously. That's only a reason he's giving for been a cheapskate lazy fuck.
>>
5/7
robbery is taking by force, not withholding by dickery.
>>
It's tough to say.

My analogy is like "stealing" music online. You're not actually robbing the music from the artist, they still have their music, and now you have yours.

The difference is that when you steal a bus ride, you're not only failing to pay fairly to use and fund the bus and the driver, but you're also depriving someone else of a bus ride in that seat/space. I'd say that qualifies as thievery and is thus robbery. But it's definitely pretty grey.
>>
>>18173935
any time you take anything you are taking it by force. the only alternative is being given something.
>>
>>18173924
It is technically "theft of services" and is illegal (and punished) in exactly the same way taking someone's goods or money is.
>>
Robbery is already predefined in your land's common law

This scenario is more of fare evasion
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.