[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for a single male to adopt a daughter? I doubt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1488520268382.jpg (1MB, 1914x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488520268382.jpg
1MB, 1914x900px
Is it possible for a single male to adopt a daughter? I doubt I'll ever find a girl who loves me, nor do I particularly care, but I do want to eventually raise a child.
>>
No. It's already very difficult for a single woman to adopt a child, and single men simply can't.

It's shitty but men are overrepresented in everything pedophile and generally in acts of aggression. So yeah.
>>
>>18173843
pay a surrogate mother in some thirld world country.
>>
>>18173843
As long you can present yourself as a responsible single parent that knows what's he's going for and the likes, it's not a problem.

Now whether you can do it ... based on the image alone it's beyond unlikely. The fact that you couldn't find the answer to your question on google doesn't speak for you either.
>>
Why a daughter in particular? You have to realize how creepy the situation looks.
>>
>>18173860
>he doesn't like burger
Wow

>>18173865
I grew up helping to raise my younger brothers, call it searching for a change of pace.
>>
Stop diddling little girls, OP. Loli might be a sexy fetish but that kind of shit stays in 2D land where it belongs
>>
Discrimination based on gender is wrong. If any single person can adopt or foster then a single man can. Do you have a stable lifestyle? Do you have the time to devote to raising a child? Have you given up on the dream of having a kid of your own? I find it admirable that you want this responsibility. Good luck.
>>
>>18173843
Any combo is possible except a single white straight male adopting a female. If you were gay you could adopt. If you were a lesbian you could adopt. If you were a straight female you could adopt. Hell, a lesbian or gay couple can adopt but not a single white male and a female child. Give it up
>>
>>18173985

Searching for a change of pace is literally the worst reason I've ever heard for adopting a child and making a life long commitment.

I hope you don't ever adopt.

Plus your weird rant about not finding a girl is also troublesome.

None of these are good signs or reasons to adopt.

We are all people - we all need and deserve love.

You'll meet someone one day when you least expect it and then hopefully you'll be in a better head space to consider being a father.
>>
>>18173865
I'm married and childfree, I would also not adopt a male child, only female.
>>
>>18174148
Not OP, but what if I'm Asian?
>>
>>18174501
asian is fine. its white males that are suspect
>>
So you can't ever have a healthy relationship with a women yet you want to adopt a girl specifically? Re-evaluate.
>>
>>18174529
Why? Women need leadership and strength. OP's problem is feminism has utterly ruined his dating pool, those women who will tolerate leadership from a man. This is an unintended consequence of modern life.
>>
>>18174529
>>18174193
In my case it's more like I have high standards and don't really hold enough of an interest in the majority of women to actively pursue them, much less end up in a relationship with them. I'm not an /r9k/ or /a/ sperg or anything.
>>
If you have young/druggie family members hope somebody gets knocked up. Or go to a third world country
>>
I'm a single male with two adopted children. I was/am their godfather. When their mother passed away, I adopted them not because I wanted to, per say; it just seemed like the right thing to do.
>>
>>18174572
That still doesn't mitigate the fact that him wanting to explicitly adopt a girl as a replacement for the lack of feminine presence in his life is creepy as fuck, and his insistence that he will only adopt a girl does nothing to allay that he's probly hoping to groom this girl into being his perfect virgin waifu like woody allen or some shit. To further add to that, the fact that he's a 4chinz poster only increases the likelihood that he's fucked up in the head enough to consider a scenario like that
>>
>>18174693
Woody Allen did nothing wrong.
>>
>>18174697
That's entirely a matter of perspective, morals, and guesswork, which I'm not prepared to become embroiled in atm. I'll just say that at best it was ethically questionable
>>
>>18174720
Everything is ethically questionable
>>
>>18174693
What would be wrong with adopting and raising the perfect woman? As long as she retained her autonomy?
>>
Will you dress her as a loli and instruct her to call you Daddy-san?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.