[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I being scammed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (129KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129KB, 640x1136px
So I just found this girl off of a dating site and wants to arrange something with me only if I can comment on her cam show. I'm kinda suspicious about this, is this a scam? I have a credit card, and it's apparently $0 but I'm worried about what embarrasing information might link to the bank since other people can see that.

http://cam-pals.com/u2hgz5 This is the site she linked me btw
>>
>>18173680

>Am I being scammed?

The fact that you seriously have to ask this questions makes me genuinely concerned for your safety in the future. I highly encourage you not to eat berries you find on bushes or stare at the sun for prolonged periods of time.
>>
>>18173680
Now think r-e-a-l hard.

You are giving your credit card information to an unknown party online, who is most likely some 50 year old guy who will charge out your card to the limit and then disappear.
>>
>>18173680
Are you seriously giving your credit card information to a dubious website you just discovered, because a pretty girl you just "met" told you so? yeah, why not? type it all in, wat a couple days and learn the hard way what happened to your credit card
>>
> am I being scammed
Natural selection, ladies and gents
>>
>>18173680
If this is bait, I'm legitimately impressed by the legwork you had to do to set this up.
>>
>>18173680
If it doesn't say https it's not even encrypted buddy. But yeah even if it was, YES of course it's a scam.
>>
File: IMG_6602.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6602.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>18173680
>>
>>18173680
Of course it's not a scam, 100% legit. Go for it dude. Sounds pretty harmless.
>>
>>18173680
what the fuck does it matter if your credit card info is transferred over 128-bit encryption or whether anyone else can see the info when you're literally giving a rando your credit card info
are
you
retard
?
>>
Are you retarded
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.