[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend says no to drunk sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

My girlfriend likes to drink a lot sometimes. Yet she is never down to fuck when she is drunk. She said she used to do it in the past but since she started working full time she doesn't want to. What am i supposed to think or do.
>>
Here's an idea, have you considered trying to not be a horny child and just respect her wishes?
>>
you are supposed to turn her on then when she cant stop herself have sex with her
the difficulty is to get horny without her noticing you wanting sexytime
>>
>>18173665
Gotta set the mood OP otherwise she won't be putting out

then it turns into "you only use me for sex" and snowballs
>>
>>18173654
Be grateful she's more mature than she used to be, recognize that not-drunk sex is a whole lot better than the drunk kind, and respect her enough not to want do use her when she's incapacitated.
>>
File: thier.jpg (182KB, 1078x1160px) Image search: [Google]
thier.jpg
182KB, 1078x1160px
>>18173660
HAHA cuck
>>
>>18173698

So I should accept the fact she told me she only did anal when drunk and be her emotional tampon for her imaladynow time?
>>
>>18173654
Give her the cold shoulder when you drink. Reverse psychology...
>>
>>18173654
If she digs ya she naturally wants to please ya. If she doesn't ....well
>>
>>18173698
>not-drunk sex is a whole lot better than the drunk kind
>>
>>18173654
I have a sober gf.

The first time I made out with her I was drunk and I gave her a hickey on her tit. I also was apparently very rough in general.

And looking back I always have been when I'm drunk. Like I fuck really hard, bite, and give hickeys. I just never realized it until now with someone who communicates openly.

Maybe you behave the same way.
>>
>>18173751
yes, she doesnt owe you anal sex
>>
>>>/bait/
Fuck off OP
>>
>>18173654
>girlfriend doesn't want to do something
>HURR DURR HOW DO I MAKE HER DO IT?!
>>
>>18173654
Weird .. all the girls/women I've been with has been the exact opposite. Tipsy/mildly drunk = cuddly/horny
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.