[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any psychology/psychiatry students/trainees want to volunteer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: SachikoProfile.png (43KB, 200x258px) Image search: [Google]
SachikoProfile.png
43KB, 200x258px
I don't know if it's really just asking for advice, or is it more about asking for a guidance, to life and to myself

I have had a hard time lately, a lot of stress like I have never had in my life. I think about the incident of the past and how badly it will affect the future.

Right now I also worry about the smallest things, being paranoid to an extent. Constantly think about worst case scenarios that they're going to lead to.

Usually when I am in control, I am more confident than anyone else, truly. But when I'm out of my comfort zone and I start to worry, I am completely off balance and pathetic.

There are a lot of things that have happened in my life, of course I will be willing to share it with the right person. If anyone on here is a psychologist or a psychiatrist, and can really guide me over time out of this mess, or maybe even someone that mere understands life, someone that is perhaps older than me - I'd love to chat with you on skype.

You can also practice with me as your experience for studies or whatever research you might be doing, in exchange for trying to heal my mind.

I'm male in mid 20's by the way, if you think its something that you would like to invest your time into, do reply
>>
>>18173615
shit man, i feel with you. the biggest thing is relinquishing that control and to stop overthinking everything. I've talked to professional therapists and they all say the same thing. Not having control is a part of life. If you could control every aspect of life then you might as well play god. But reality is what it is, you cannot control everything and letting go is the major part of it. I can't say that i have all that shit figured out but after the break-up i had with my now ex-fiancee literally a week ago i've slowly started to lighten up. But honestly man i can drop my skype and we can have a chat.
>>
>>18173631
I know the whole thing of "Obstacle is the way" or "Challenges make you stronger" - but for me its much much worse. I literally panic, my heart races, my mind doesnt stop thinking - I feel like crying even.

And I don't mean in control as if controlling everything, I mean if things start going against you not according to plan - I just panic. It's not about controlling aspects of my life, but about being in control of myself.

Of course I'd love to chat
>>
File: KGtVTSh.jpg (317KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KGtVTSh.jpg
317KB, 1920x1080px
>>18173644
TurntSNACO is my skype
my pic is the one i just posted
(i am a horrible filthy weeb as long as youre okay with that)
>>
>>18173647
I don't think I can see the picture, but if you're Paul, then I have added you.

I live anime
>>
>>18173659
not paul. i made a new skype, haven't used it in forever so give me a second to find how to add me >.>
>>
>>18173659
Or i can get your skype because im honestly feeling a tad bit stupid
>>
>>18173679
Wait I dont get it, you made a new skype?
So what's the username?
>>
>>18173688
I have like 3 skypes sorry about the confusion, my name on it is turntSNACO and i have the pic i posted as my profile picture. However when i try to find the name that other people use to add me i honestly can't find it
>>
I think you need to look for the username, not for your nickname on skype

there are a lot of turntSNACO there

Are you new to skype?
>>
>>18173699
No, i'm an idiot lmao. search [email protected]
>>
>>18173699
the name will be chinfinite
i apologize im literally running off of no hours of sleep
>>
>>18173615
Anon, have you perhaps looked into trying to strengthen your coping mechanisms? As people, we sometimes have the tendencies to inflate problems we face (especially if we don't understand where they come from), and the solution to those problems is not the mountain we perceive them to be.

I don't really know much about you, but even stuff like breathing techniques you can use when you start feeling stressed can go a long way.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.