[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive fallen for a vegan girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4419.jpg (164KB, 706x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4419.jpg
164KB, 706x702px
So basically, I'm a 20 year old KHV. There's this girl I met a few weeks ago and I swear that she's the most beautiful, genuine, sweet, and fucking hilarious girl I've ever met. I've never met a girl that can actually make me almost puke from laughing so hard, I just adore her.

Thing is, she's a vegan and I have no idea what to do bout that. She's also the only vegan I've met that can crack jokes about it and stuff. I didn't even know she was actually vegan until I heard her order at a coffee place. How to date vegan girl
>>
Vegan?
I hope you don't enjoy blowjobs.

Fuck, man. What were you thinking? Vegan?!
>>
>>18173583
>I can't deal with other people's diet choices
How autistic are you, op?
>>
>>18173583
My boyfriend is a vegetarian (I'm not) and honestly the only issues I've found after a year of being together is it's sometimes difficult to find restaurants with anything interesting for him to eat. That's it.
>>
>>18173585
well she made a joke about swallowing being vegan so I don't think that's a problem

>>18173587
It's not so much diet choices as all of the other stuff that goes with being vegan. I don't want to offend her by accident I guess? I dunno, I've never really even had a vegan friend
>>
>>18173587
Dateless virgin detected.
>>
>>18173601

No.... He kind of has a point

Vegan doesn't mean she's from another planet where her emotions are made of glass and you need to speak in very quiet voices or else the queezinpuffles eat your spleens (yes I felt retarded typing that, but I'm also trying to highlight exactly how ridiculous OP is being).

@OP

1.) If she were the bitchy type of vegan, you'd know by now
2.) You're getting ahead of yourself. Fucking ask her out first before you start worrying about this kind of shit
3.) She's a normal human being.
>>
chances are she doesnt know anything about it herself

avoid talking about
>food industry
>talking about meat, how its done
>possibly dairy products aswell

the thing is if you eat meat (i do too im not vegan or anything) you are OK with torture of animals or keeping them in harsh condition, slaughtering them etc

this causes an incredible amount of butthurt for vegans and they might judge you for it, so avoid the topic
another thing is keeping these animals, feeding them, the whole industry is not economically sustainable in some places, it is here so i get away with it scotts free

t. boyfriend of vegan bitch, i love her very very much but shes such a stupid bitch in this issue
>>
>>18173583
Being vegan or vegetarian is just racism. I don't see why an animal's life would have a higher value than a plant's.
>>
>>18173621
From the sound of it he doesn't need to avoid talking about any of those things at all.

I was a vegetarian for seven years, I've had plenty of friends who spent time as vegetarians/vegans (some who've been vegan for their whole adult lives and are still going strong) -- intolerant, touchy vegans are the exception, not the rule. They definitely exist, but there's no reason to assume a vegan will be one.

There are lots of people who make personal ethical choices and have NO DESIRE to impose them on anybody else.

I understand that yes, some vegans are obnoxious, but it's much more common for them to take shit from people than give shit. Back when I didn't eat meat I would sometimes have people say to me "You know vegetarians are really intolerant, right?" with absolutely no provocation on my part beyond saying "yes" when they asked me "so you don't eat meat at all?"
>>
>>18173583
It is just a phase.
In a time she will realize herself or from bloodtest how fucked her body became from various vitamins and minerals shortages and will snap out of it.

Problem is most illneses became apparent after few years of being vegan so it can take a while. Unless you plan to marry her and have babies you are fine. At least she cant get fat.

I would love to see pregnant vegan or vegan feeding her children nuts only. That would be cool reality show followed a court for child abuse.
>>
>>18173583
Is she hot?
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 390x283px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 390x283px
>>18173583

>How to date vegan girl

srsly?
>>
>>18173641
dont project your bad experiences on to me
im talking about scenarios such as

>what should we eat
>you like pate right
>yes but i shouldnt
>why?
>insert hour long self pity and hatred for the industry session where in the end we eat pate

nobody wants that
>>
>>18173732

>im talking about scenarios such as

Have you not considered the possibility that there are people who exist on there that aren't walking vegan stereotypes and actually don't care to have constant discussions about their diets?

Just saying. One out of every ten or so vegans I meet are highly opinionated and cunty about their choice not to support the meat industry but the same could be said for anyone who is passionate about anything.

Being a vegan and being an absolute cunt aren't any more mutually exclusive than any thing else. You have just a good a chance, if not better, of meeting someone who is a cunt about politics or race.

How about lets act like a normal human being and judge individuals based on their actions and not a culminations of stereotypes?
>>
>>18173743
its not about being a cunt its about there can be touchy subjects which wouldnt be touchy otherwise

im not saying its wrong or not, im saying if OP doesnt want to deal with it, he can avoid it
you can indeed date a vegetarian or vegan without having her lifechoice focused on
>>
I dated a vegetarian girl and spent some days at her house (we fucked too and she gave me head). The problems I found out where finding a place to eat and the cringe i felt everytime she read the ingredients of products. She didn't have any candies or sweets in the house because most of them contains milk.

She isn't a Nazi tho, i eat cheeseburger and chicken wings in front of her and she didn't care. I also tried vegan burger and it was kinda disappointing. Other then that she is "normal".

We can't give you any advice because it really depends on her, and your prejudices.
>>
Check menu options before taking her to a restaurant. Make something vegan should you ever attempt to cook for her. Don't kiss her with the remnants of your meal still between your teeth. Don't make overly dumb jokes about it or try to convert her. That's about it.
>>
>>18173613
Except vegans will eventually try and 'convert' you to their ideals, and thinking about having a family in the future you're basically going to have vegan children. Not to mention how much of a pain in the ass trying to ever eat out with them or cooking for them will be. At least that's what my mate had to go through with his ex.
>>
>>18173732
I'm not. How did you miss the point of my post? You're acting like conversations like
>insert hour long self pity and hatred for the industry session where in the end we eat pate
are inevitable with vegans, because that's how your vegan girlfriend behaves.

But she is not representative of all vegans.
>>
>>18173722
well she hasn't eaten meat for like 11 years and she's been vegan for 3, and she's athletic so if she was gonna get sick wouldn't it have happened by now? Idk

and neither of us want kids, that's another reason I like her

>>18173726
too hot for my stupid virgin ass, that's one reason I really don't wanna fuck this up. My entire friend group has a thing for her and she's taken a linking to me for some reason

>>18173641
>I understand that yes, some vegans are obnoxious, but it's much more common for them to take shit from people than give shit. Back when I didn't eat meat I would sometimes have people say to me "You know vegetarians are really intolerant, right?" with absolutely no provocation on my part beyond saying "yes" when they asked me "so you don't eat meat at all?"
we've only had one actual conversation where we talked about her being vegan. we were both a little drunk and talking on the phone, I asked her to tell me a vegan story (looking back was a weird thing to ask but oh well) and she just said she didn't really have any because she didn't like discussing it with most people, this was part of it. So now I feel weird bringing it up again

like I said before since she was so chill about it and made jokes about vegans, I thought she wasn't actually vegan for a while. I really don't think she's the bitchy type of vegan unless you push her buttons or something, I just want pointers I guess. I wanna keep things good between us and not accidentally really upset her I guess. Like pointers for what to do to make it more likely to work even though I eat meat

>>18173790
>We can't give you any advice because it really depends on her, and your prejudices.
I guess this is the hard part. I literally know no other vegans and I kinda figured they were all the raging PETA fucks. But then I met her and kinda realized that's dumb

>>18173892
this is good stuff, thank you

>dumb jokes about it
she makes way more of those than me, it's why I like her
>>
File: IMG_3428.jpg (44KB, 493x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3428.jpg
44KB, 493x585px
>>18173732
>has no idea what pate is
>had to google pate
that's disgusting man. neither of us would want to eat that
>>
>its a anon gets oneitis again episode

you've already failed my man
>>
>>18174019
I didn't ask for this
>>
>>18173583
Hey. Vegetarian here. Just treat her like a normal girl. She's probably used to picking places to eat with omnivores or bringing her own food to events or whatever. It's no big deal. It would be like dating a girl who is a picky eater.

Like if you go out to eat, ask her about where she wants to go. If you buy her presents, either buy something that is obviously not animal products like books or plastic toys, or consider getting the Is it Vegan app. But until you've been dating a long time, it probably won't come to that.

Hope it works out for you guys, op.
>>
>>18173583
Enjoy delicious pussy. Is she just dietary vegan or full on no animal product clothes, medicine, etc vegan? Most dietary vegans are cool being around people that eat meat but the real sticklers will try to convert you. If she didn't bring it up until she ordered, it probably isn't a big deal to her. I'm a carnivore but there are some tasty vegan foods out there.
>>
>>18173591
If she can make jokes about being vegan, she doesn't really seem like the type to be easily offended by that sort of thing.
>>
File: 1489954350474.jpg (226KB, 743x991px) Image search: [Google]
1489954350474.jpg
226KB, 743x991px
>>18173583
It's pretty much not that big of a deal I think you're just psyching yourself out because you think of a bunch of stereotypes. If you want to eat meat and she wants to stop you from cooking steak in the house that's a deal-breaker but if you want to eat meat since she doesn't stop you then whatever its not a big deal

All I have to say is that if you try to have a child with this girl if she won't eat meat your child may not be as strong needed.

Humans evolve to be omnivores cutting out milk and meat is not good for a developing fetus prob
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.