[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do i do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1490844351033.jpg (42KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1490844351033.jpg
42KB, 640x427px
I dont have a friend. There's an aquaintance, but all she does is complain and brag about her bf/ex 1 2 and 3.If i call her out on being a dick she wont talk to me for 3 days or longer depending on how long i stand my ground. My only contact with others is through video games. I dont have trouble making friends. I've moved every year since i was 4 and got used to leaving friends behind. My only problem is that i never connect properly with them. There's no " remember when anon did this?" No hangout call/text. Not even a good morning. The nearest walmart takes me 18 minutes by bike, if anyone asks about picking up hobbies. Neighbors are just very reserved Except for the decorating,
>>
i'm getting socially cucked by an acquaintance too OP and I don't want to reveal my power level by roasting her yet.
I'm gonna give her the boot.
>>
>>18173570
I couldnt reply due to adblock. Thanks adv
Anyway, good luck to you mate.Do you think they have some kind of pattern for this behavior?
>>
>>18173562
Stop looking for friends. Whatever you've been doing doesn't work.

Instead, look for activities to get involved with. Join a club, join a gym, do volunteer work, go to concerts or shows, hang out at the comic book store, whatever

You'll enjoy what you're doing, which will cheer you up. And you'll be among other people with the same interests doing the same things, so some chatting will be natural.

THAT's how friends are made, not by looking for them, but by finding them while you're doing something else.
>>
File: 1490777747507s.jpg (2KB, 117x125px) Image search: [Google]
1490777747507s.jpg
2KB, 117x125px
>>18173716
Holy fuck. So what do i do about the cuckening?
>>
>>18173598
Status.
if they think they're better than you, they'll walk all over you.
>>
>>18173784
Build up a rich enough new life and you won't need her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.