[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cousin sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170330-WA0000.jpg (47KB, 518x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170330-WA0000.jpg
47KB, 518x518px
Me n my cousin agreed upon sex. Should we do it?
>>
"Cousin" is too vague of a term.

Are they the child of your aunt or uncle (mother or father's blood related siblings)?
>>
>>18173541
No
>>
>>18173542
My mother's sister's daughter.
>>
>>18173545

Yeah, don't fuck her then.
>>
>>18173547
But it is mutual.
>>
>>18173549

So what if it is? There's just too much potential for shit going wrong down the line somewhere, you don't want this hanging over your head in the future.
>>
>>18173551
I'm 27. She's 24. She's very understanding. I've talked abt this wid her. She seems super cool.
>>
As long as you don't procreate, I don't see it being a big deal as long as you don't tell everyone about it. I mean what is sex? Using someone elses body to masturbate.
>>
>>18173554

>She's very understanding.

Whatever. It's not like people, women least of all, change their minds all the time or get angry and blurt out your secrets to other people.

Good fucking luck when shit hits the fan, Cleetus.
>>
>>18173556
Hmm right. Thanks mate. For the advice. Really appreciate
>>
>>18173556
I was in a situation like this with my cousin(son of my mother's brother) but I backed up before straight up dick-in-pussy sex. I felt confident, like I could get him screwed like just I would any other guy , but the uneasiness of incest made me change my mind. Im kind of riddled with some guilt today, this was about 4 years ago. Didn't tell anyone except for my therapist at the time, i know he did too and nowadays we hang out sometimes, a bit awkwardly I could say but he was my friend before and he is still is after all the heated feelings.

Depending on how much you know her you're going to know if the guilt will eventually get to her afterwards and tell every-fucking-one. Its juicy and can put you in a large disadvantage, is one anon said before its just too much shit going down the line if she flips up.
>>
>>18173549
Sweet. And where exactly is this going to end up going? You can't ever be in a real relationship with her. And while that may not be a problem for you, can you say 100% for sure she's not going to develop deeper feelings for you after you fuck?
>>
>>18173541

Are you seriously so pathetic that there aren't any women in your life you could fuck that aren't your blood relatives?

Like, out of all the women in the world to blow a load into you just have to choose your aunt's daughter?

Strange times, OP. Strange times.
>>
>>18173541
There are some things that seem simple in advance but whose complications only become apparent afterwards.

You two think you're cool with this idea. But it is very possible that one or both will have regrets, guilts or even mental problems after.

And what if the family finds out? No one else will be cool about it, and sides will be taken and blame laid. Whole families have fallen apart for less.

All in all, it's really not worth it.
>>
just do anal so you cant give birth you are both adults and it is mutual so it's okay
>>
>>18173541
literally name at least one downside to this
if you know what you're doing and both are 100% sure that its not a bad thing for you(e.g. "morally"), which really is not in all cases expect maybe if you cum inside but that's a different story, then the only real case when things end up being fucked is if the family finds out and you care about good relationships with/between them
so if there a low chance of that happening, e.g. you understand that she/you wouldn't reveal it in no circumstances and you're going to do it really clean with no chance of suspicion of it happening from others, then you really should just be golden
>>
>>18173541
Y e s
e
s
>>
>>18173541
Give us some backstory OP
>>
is she cute
>>
Just do it, wear a rubber, and don't cum inside. Nut in her mouth, or her ass.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.