[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

things i should do with a cheating girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

2 months after having a steady relationship
>things seem to be going well
>wake up one morning gf sleeping next to me
>see stupid heart emoji
>proceeds to open phone because stupid bitch gave me her password and forgot
>looks in DM sees shes been steady cheating with the same person she told me not to worry about 2 months prior
>not even mad, but she gets 6k next month and i plan to mooch and pretend not to know
>is this ethical? or should i just dump her?
>>
certainly is not ethical no matter how much a bitch she may have been. that said, i think few will judge you seriously on it. personally i'd just cut all ties with her immediately though, no sense in having this circus in your life.
>>
>>18173332
I'd wait for her to leave one day, dump all of her stuff outside the door. Call her up and say "You're stuff is outside, don't contact me ever again." Block her from contacting me. Then go stay at my buddies for the night smoke a bunch of weed and drink.

And you know what, it felt fucking goooooooooood. Her friends told me she "tried" to kill herself and I said "That's her decision." Haven't spoken to the bitch since.
>>
milk her for money dude. Ask her for some gas money. Then use her money on a date you go on behind her back. Send her a pic of the girl's ass with your dick in it and neber see her again. karma's a goddamn bitch.
>>
>>18173332
Not ethical at all. The best thing to do is to dump her when she is least in a position to mess your stuff up. Don't be petty and greedy, just drop her like a hot potato.
>>
Why the fuck shouldnt he be greedy if shes been stuffing her fat gluttonous face with dick? Take the money and fucking run
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.