[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you sneak into a bar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (3MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2048x1360px
How do you sneak into a bar?
>>
>>18173215

back door, or with a friends ID, you'd be surprised how different your ID can look from you, especially if you use a military ID. hell if oyu get a military ID you dont even have to be legal, most bouncers will let you in. a lot of them are ex military and will respect you enough (even if your ID is clearly a dependent) and even the ones who arent military will still let you in. I dont think I've ever been turned down with my military ID.

but yeah, either get someone to let you in through the back, or just use a friends ID or use a fake ID. worst case scenario, slip him a 20 but that can backfire
>>
>>18173217
I have a military ID, are you sure the bouncer will skip past the age?
>>
>>18173225

assuming you're american, and you are at least 18 years old, pretty sure. i can't be certain, i mean I'm not a frequent bar hopper myself. it would be impossible to say for sure, but the only way to find out is to try.

in many cases where they ARENT military i think its just that they dont know where the date of birth actually is, so thy just do a quick scan and go for it. works graet if theres a long line behind you.

if they call you out on it you have the perfect excuse too.
>oh shit, i just got back from guam, forgot you have to be 21 here.
>>
Hahahah underagers are so ignorant on how bars actually work. I look like an actual child and usually get carded... at "nice" bars. Find a ghetto bar or something in the outskirts, you'll be fine. And if you arent, theres always purell or stealing or bemadryl
>>
"sneaking in through the back door" is a fucking meme answer, jesus christ.

honestly, it depends on the bar. best bet is this:

a.) a bar that doesn't ID at the door
b.) a bar that is fucking busy
c.) a bar you friends are at before you, already have a table, and a pitcher of beer too(this is important)
d.) show up after your friends, sit down, and start drinking before the waitress comes up to the table.

following all of the above is of course no guarantee, but it should decrease the odds of you being ID'd
>>
>>18173230
Drinking age in Guam is 21 now. Has been for a few years.

Not, of course, that your average bouncer is likely to know that, or give a shit if they do.
>>
>>18173355
my bad, been stateside since 08.

still, the ideas the same, you can claim anywhere with a base really.
>>
>>18173353
>a.) a bar that doesn't ID at the door
This. Additionally, most bars will not card at the door before 6pm
>b.) a bar that is fucking busy
No. Because when they're busy as fuck they usually start carding at the door
>c.) a bar you friends are at before you, already have a table, and a pitcher of beer too(this is important)
This will probably work. But sometimes won't
>d.) show up after your friends, sit down, and start drinking before the waitress comes up to the table
You'll probably still get carded.
>military ID
I remember my friend tried doing that once. Got kicked the fuck out because the dude straight up asked if he was over 21, he lied and said yes, Pretty sure it would been ok if he was just straight up. He was just a few weeks away from his 21st birthday too.

As someone who's pushing 30 and frequents bars

If you look young. You will probably get carded. Period.

No one wants to risk their liquor license (which is hard as fuck to get) over some dumb fuck kid who probably won't even buy drinks anyway (because booze is expensive. I.E. A $80 BOTTLE of Scotch costs $30-$40 a drink at a bar. A $20 bottle of wine costs $8 a drink at a bar. A $2 16oz of beer costs $5 a drink at a bar )
>>
>>18173215
there's places where they don't give a fuck. I used to not be let in certain places and then being let in and then getting kicked out of places and there's places where they just don't give a shit. Just go in, act like you belong, if you're in a group even better.
>>
>>18173411
>No. Because when they're busy as fuck they usually start carding at the door
usually yes, but it does depend where the bar is. downtown or in the main city for sure, less of a chance in the suburbs
>You'll probably still get carded.
probably, yes. but it does lower the odds of being carded ever-so-slightly, and if OP is looking to sneak into a bar, then that is what he is after. works better if one's friends are known regulars.
>If you look young. You will probably get carded. Period.
100%
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.