[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright let me start this off slow. I work at Dollar General.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1490413810755.gif (2MB, 320x252px) Image search: [Google]
1490413810755.gif
2MB, 320x252px
Alright let me start this off slow. I work at Dollar General. Recently was promoted to keyholder, I have no problem with my management in my store.

Lady comes in today, buys 2$ worth of stuff and then asks "Why does your sign say no cashback? Does your system not work at the moment?" I explain that we only get so much cash as a starting till, and people getting cashback and make our drawers low. I point out that there's an ATM across the street jokingly. She takes her things and leaves. THEN we get a call from our store manager, who says the district manager was pissed about the sign that said no cashback AND my attitude. Turns out the woman was another store manager, who constantly calls and complains about our store to the district manager because she is a brownnoser, and our district manager always plays favorites about this shit.

What's the best way to get rid of this issue. Go to corporate? File a complaint? I am at a loss.
>>
Bump because i need advice
>>
>What's the best way to get rid of this issue.

Kill her.
>>
Atleast you have a job
>>
If your store manager put the policy in place, why would he be mad at you?
>>
>>18173146
Call corporate.. they're treating you like a bitch. When you get there higher ups involved; they're gonna suck corporate balls so much...
>>
>>18173146
Follow your corporate policies you dip. If corporate says cash back you do cash back.
>>
>>18173146
Report your version of the story, stressing how you were polite and just following orders.
>>
I wish people paid me to hold keys.
I'd hold keys so hard.
>>
I used to work at the dirty DG myself. There really isn't much you can do. Most of the store managers are goody goody and best friends with the district managers. It's like anywhere else, dog eat dog world. Just do the best you can do man. Fuck em' all.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.