[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm slowly losing it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: q09w8e90q8.jpg (975KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
q09w8e90q8.jpg
975KB, 1920x1920px
This has been a long time thing but recently it's started getting worse.
Whenever I'm by myself I start talking to myself, feeding myself these delusions or fantasizing about certain things. What it would be like being in a different scenario than what I already am, or thinking of a full life with someone that I know, like with kids and stuff, growing old, having conversations with that person, ect ect.
Or it would be some grimdark thing, wishing that I would have appendages burst from my spine which my body then strangely reacts to from the thought, sharp edges on my fingers I could scrape across things, thoughts of what it would be like robbing another of their life, or attempting to graft knives or other objects onto myself and if I could possibly do it.
Everyday simple tasks feel like an extreme struggle, unless I'm listening to music and drowning out my surroundings I can't do them properly. I lose all energy on the spot and want to recede to my bedroom where I can do these things in private.
This has been happening for years, it started during my mid teenager years and has progressed more severely as I got older.
I don't know what's going on, but it's also started to induce severe nightmares every now and again, those nightmares where you would be scared to go back to sleep, jolting straight up in sweat and absolutely terrified of the final moments of it.
What exactly do I do about these thoughts? Every day I feel like they go deeper into whatever I imagine, and end up taking comfort in it.
>>
>>18173091
Aside from the grimdark thing I can relate
I don't really know the answer tho except maybe focus on small positive things
>>
>>18173091
I will say the sleep issues suck, I either have insomnia or terrible dreams. Really messed up my sleeping patterns and as a result makes functioning in life more difficult.
>>
>>18173091
You need to call on the name of Jesus Christ.
You are being tormented by wicked spirits. Yep, I really mean that. Many people have been through what you are going through, and they also suffer sleep paralysis. Becoming a baptist Christian, believing on Jesus Christ is what changed everything for me when I was depressed. Pray to Jesus for help. If you are scared, pray to Jesus. What have you got to lose? Pray to Jesus and ask him for help/deliverance/protection from evil!
>>
>>18173091
Go see a doctor and a therapist.

>>18173354
Do this if you want to lie to yourself and ignore your problems.
>>
>>18173357
If you deny Christ, you're the liar pal.
>>
>>18173366
Burden's on you to prove all that bullshit your spouting. You're actively harming an individual who needs medical help by feeding into his delusions. You should be ashamed of yourself but you're probably a narcissist from the sound of it.

Good luck OP I hope you get the help you need.
>>
>>18173366
Can't wait till I become a military officer so I can wipe religious tards from the face of this planet.
>>
I actually used to think like this. When I was a kid and into my teen years, I had super heavy anxiety. It would exhaust me, and I'd end up lying on the couch for so many hours just about every day. I think I thought the way I did because I wanted to escape my anxiety and my situation. I was delusional like you - would fantasize for hours on end, sometimes about being some kind of superhuman. I couldn't think well without music. I had paranoia, too - though people and cars were following me when they weren't, thought people were constantly staring at me, thought they were laughing at me when they weren't, etc. I hated being around almost anyone. My anxiety was caused by my environment. After I left my parent's house, things got so much better. I haven't had those delusions or paranoia since then. My anxiety has been way lower.
If you know something in your environment is constantly overstressing you, try resolving that first. Your problems might be biological, though. Though we had very similar symptoms, you could have something else. Talk to a professional if you can. If you think looking for help from one would embarrass you, remember that your health is more important. Some of them are pill pushers mainly trying to make money, it's true. Shop around if you have to. Look for one who will listen to you thoroughly about your history, home life, etc and run some tests if they need to because others will go, "Mmhm, mmhm. Okay, take these 3 different prescriptions for these things we suppose you might have after 2 - 3 weeks of talking to you." (No joke, that happened to my ex. He admitted to faking ADHD symptoms to get Ritalin, for one. They gave him prescriptions for anxiety and depression as well. They didn't know he was going through withdrawal because he was hooked on snorting Adderall to the point of stealing from his best friends and me and selling anything of value that he had.)
Best of luck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.