[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me what a faggot i am /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ng8ixc83bp1t7cmmpo1_1280.png (54KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng8ixc83bp1t7cmmpo1_1280.png
54KB, 1024x768px
I just sent this to a friend / ex who started ghosting me recently:

Hey, if i did something to upset you, I am sorry. I'm a little perplexed as to what i did, but i do hope you being cold towards me is indicative of you being mad at me rather than you going through a rough time again, if it's between those two options.

I will always consider you a friend and if you need anything, don't hesitate to contact me. You don't need to worry about me not answering or being mad at you; I will be here to listen or to help. I do hope you're doing ok. It feels weird to never have any idea how you're doing anymore, but i guess that's how it goes.

I'm going to move forward assuming you don't want to hear from me anymore.
>>
I know that feel, I am in the same position as you anon and thought about doing the same.
Sorry that I can't help. Good luck though.
>>
This person is your ex and it just goes to show that being friendly with exes is not a good idea, very few exceptions, for one of you (probably you more often than not) is going to get feelings again. You will forget about your exes entirely when you find a new person, focus on that.
>>
>>18173047
We were friends before being a couple and i kind of figured he'd be in my life forever. I'm not really sure why he's doing this.
>>
I was in the same situation. Me and my ex are on good terms and she met someone new (and didn't know that I knew) and she started ghosting me. I told her something similar after a week and that if even if she's seeing someone else I'd still like to be friends and that even if we're not talking or don't talk for awhile she can call me if she needs me at some point. I just wanted to tell her all that since I hadn't yet and just left it at that for a day and we started talking again.

She parties pretty hard after we broke up, and this is coming from someone that doesn't think a bag of coke every now and then is too crazy, and I'm the only person that she talks to that doesn't encourage her to party hard as fuck so I worry about her and told her and now we're cool, but I don't know how everything would work out in your situation. I didn't care about looking like a nagging chump so i just went for it.
>>
>>18173112
He's been seeing someone new for over a year now in my case. I'm not crazy about it, but only because she doesn't like us being friends. I've been 100% fine with girlfriends who weren't the jealous sorts.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.