[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do You Get Over Someone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

its been a year
i still havent gotten over her
>>
>>18173000
I understand that feeling. Do you miss her or the thought of being with someone? I miss my ex sometimes, but I know she's a cunt and I don't like her.
>>
>>18173157
i think i miss her
ive been talking to a couple other girls recently
and it hasnt really helped me get over her
the connection i have with those other girls just wasnt the same

the girl im still not over has a lot of flaws
i know that
but the heart is illogical and wont listen to reason
>>
>>18173000

start by not posting pictures of her.
>>
>>18173171
the pic is angie lol
not the girl im hung up over
>>
>>18173000
Do u still ever see or talk to her? I recommended cutting off all contact if possible.
>>
>>18173235
dont see or talk to her
havent spoken or seen her in over a year
>>
just keep getting out there and meeting people. can even be just as friends. keep your mind busy.
>>
>>18173293
thanks anon
will try to join some local organizations or some undergrad organization
the part of me that thinks too much believes i will just come off as a fool, but whatever

kinda catch 22 though
>meet new people to get over her
>still hung up on her, so no will to meet new people
>>
File: 851080._SY540_[1].jpg (48KB, 410x540px) Image search: [Google]
851080._SY540_[1].jpg
48KB, 410x540px
>>18173300
>kinda catch 22 though
great book

i know that feel all too well, but there really just isn't much of a way to reason yourself around. just have to keep pushing. rarely are new friendships or relationships planned or sighted in this distance, they just seem to happen all at once.
>>
i recommend no contact as well. the less you acknowledge her the better. unless she's a psychopath, she should back off and leave you alone. you can download apps to block her number so you don't feel the need to link up with her. you can back her photos up on a pc and delete them off your phone. that helped me except my ex is a psychopath that called me over 60 times in one day to initiate contact with me. don't do what i did and pick up the phone. he just wanted to sink his claws back into me and she'll just want a buffer from you.
>>
>>18173325
yeah i havent contacted her in over a year
although i have had recent urges to contact her
but somehow my more logical side decided that would be a really bad idea

ill continue the no-contact whatsoever
thanks anon
>>
>>18173000
You're not going to like this, but it just takes time. Someone once told me it takes three times longer than the length of the relationship to get someone out of your system. If you were together for a year, it's going to take three to get over her completely. And I'll be damned if it isn't pretty accurate.

I know it sucks, but it gets better. Don't fight the feelings, even though they suck. Just let it happen and know you'll get through it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.