[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Control Anger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1439885274085.jpg (29KB, 224x325px) Image search: [Google]
1439885274085.jpg
29KB, 224x325px
So I notice that people get me angry. I call people out for their stupid shit all the time because I hate the fact they think they can get away with it. Sometimes i keep my mouth shut but just get randomly angry. Like at work today this girl I work with shes round and fat like a meatball, kinda gross honestly and she thinks she can just do whatever. She comes in like 30 minutes late and is like "Yea im just so hungover today" and everyone ignored her and she said it like 4 times until someones like oh ok cool. Then she started to act like she was still a little drunk and just did nothing. I was getting pissed but kept it in. Or there are people at work who dont know how to talk. Like grown adults talking and its just so annoying to listen to and I cant leave since im working near them. I need to learn how to control getting pissed when people say or do stupid shit, its not a good quality to call people out and getting into fights over it but sometimes I cant help it.
>>
>I call people out for their stupid shit all the time
>and everyone ignored her and she said it like 4 times until someones like oh ok cool. Then she started to act like she was still a little drunk and just did nothing. I was getting pissed but kept it in.

yeahokpal
>>
>>18172865
The people I call out are the ones I know a little more then some random work girl. Its mainly people I know act stupid or try to make excuses for them acting out. Like this kid I know is a huge asshole to people, contridicts himself, says all this shit then blames it on his anxiety or something stupid. Most people are like oh ok I understand, but ive known this kid since highschool and hes faking it as a defense. He used to be alot worse and is pretending to be normal now to fit in since hes mad fake.
>>
>>18172875
>pretending to be normal to fit in

dont you think he could be trying to atleast better himself, even if not for the right reasons? it doesnt sound like you get angry at slight hiccups, more like you build up anger towards people who act in shitty ways

dont let it build up anon thats a bad religion
>>
>>18172885
No he is the type of person to be extremly fake, and always has been.

For example in highschool he thought itd be funny to be on the whole nazi, or 911 jokes to try and fit in and would always talk about how he thinks loli hentai is hot and all this shit. Now he tries to avoid that and act like hes a high standards social god because everyone around him grew up so he is trying to fit in. Its something I cant explain over the internet but if you were to meet him irl you'd see what I mean. He just acts normal to fit in.

But what im asking to work on is exactly what im doing right now in this board, talking mad shit, getting pissed off at stupid shit and just being toxic. How can I just ignore things and mind my own business in life.
>>
>>18172894
>act like hes a high standards social god

sounds like hes just a hypocrite desu

find an alternative object to direct your attention to, something worth caring about that'll take your time

do you only get angry towards your coworkers? former classmates? do you get angry towards strangers too?
>>
U sound boring
>>
>>18172903
I only get angry with people im forced to be exposed to for a while. If I just am out on my free time I can easily walk away but if im working or hanging out with friends and im locked down then we got a problem.
>>
Get a hobby then maybe you'll stop being such a petty-minded prima donna.
>>
File: 1490453238621.jpg (236KB, 963x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490453238621.jpg
236KB, 963x1024px
You should find a better job.
>>
>>18173089
Jesus I think info almost all those things, minus the bit about the hair. Seeing them grouped together like that really makes me wonder how I'd be perceived.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.