[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
So I just found out today that my girlfriend cheated on me. It was only a one time thing and she admitted it to me herself a few days after it happened. she regretted it and still wants us to be together. I'm more than a little pissed and told her I needed time to think. she said that she it was with some guy in a driving class and the farthest they got was making out. I really trusted this girl and idk if after this I will be able to love her the way i did. wat do??anyone have experience from a similar situation?? all advice is welcome!
>>
Something like this has yet to happen to me, but I would break up with her
>>
>>18172822
could you explain why you would break up rather than give her another chance. Would help me make my decision thanks
>>
>>18172828
she doesnt respect you. if she respected you she wouldnt have done that. why are you dating someone who doesnt respect you? why are you dating someone that you can no longer trust?
>>
She's broken the trust in the relationship, and that can't be repaired. I would break up. Either you're going to get so paranoid you make her life a living hell or she's going to do it again. Or both.
>>
>>18172828
Same reason I'm not getting back with my last gf, even though we were both considering it for the last month.

The trust is broken, you trusted her not to go and make out with someone else and she did anyways. Even if she's sorry, I wouldn't be able to mend that trust very quickly. I'd also be concerned about it happening again. Which it just might
>>
dump the fucking bitch or you're a cuck
>>
>>18172817
you must dump her immediately, my son
in time, you will learn why it was foolish of you to even ask this question.
>>
You will always have trust issues with her, you will always resent her, treat her badly, and the pain will never go away. It's better to leave for the both of you. You're still young enough to find someone you will really care about and love.
>>
Bump! Any other opinions?
>>
It's obvious you're hurt, she failed at the most important rule of relationships. Fucked up your trust forever. But the fact that she actually owned up to it right away is pretty mature. Something like 45% of people cheat. If shes not a serial cheater and is telling you the truth and you guys love each other, i'm of the opinion that it's worth another shot. However you should try to confront what it is you might have done to push her to do that. Did u guys maybe get into a fight and she felt hopeless about the relationship at the time? Were you neglectful? Really think about it. How old is she? I feel like younger people tend to fuck up im relationships because theyre just learning about real emotions. Not an excusr, but something to consider in the bigger pic. At least they didnt fuck?
>>
How do you know if this isn't tickle truth?
>>
She cheated on you out of the blue from what you're telling us. Cheating is always unexcuseable to be, but in this case it's even worse. It wasn't something she did because you were fighting or in a break, apparently everything was seemingly fine and she just did it. And if something isn't right, she cheated instead of talking to you about whatever it was.

She's a whore, and you're a cuck if you stay with her
>>
>>18172828
She can't be trusted and trust is the most important part of a relationship
>>
Not as cucked as me. Literally same thing happened to me, but she lied when she said they only made out. She only confessed to sucking his dick after I tried resolving things and forgiving her. I still ended up trying to work things out but it ended up just being really mentally abusive. Honestly do not try to fix things with her my dude, there's stuff that she needs to fix herself before she can be dating anyone. Unless you don't actually like her, then do whatever
>>
File: ChomikImage.jpg (52KB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
ChomikImage.jpg
52KB, 740x416px
Hello, In 2014 my ex boyfriend cheated on me and after this He told me He was sorry about the situation and we were engaged again, in a few weeks He broke up our relationship and posted on Facebook your new relationship whit the same girl With the same girl with whom cheated on me at the same day. If I were you, I'd end the relationship.
>>
Another vote for breaking up. I was cheated on too, broken trust can't be fixed
>>
Go read the other thread about cheating from a woman's perspective and you'll be able to make a decision.
>>
Essentially the same shit happened to me op. Except I caught her and she had a breakdown, and showed what I thought was genuine remorse. We kept dating and things were great for a few months, she broke up with me after making a bunch of new male friends from work. You're past me, I'm future me. I'd tell past me to dump the bitch and move on as fast as he could. Rebound even, it doesn't matter. You're too young for this, and you have too much self worth to be with or around people who don't respect you.

End it now and don't look back. Block and delete her on everything.
>>
>>18172817
It depends anon. Despite what these people will tell you, there isn't a simple answer, and depends a lot on the specifics of your relationship. How long have you been together, how serious the relationship is, how much you want to have this girl in your life, where you are in your life, where you think the relationship is ultimately heading, whether or not you want to put the effort into fixing the damage, etc, etc.

The biggest questions that needs to be answered are: What did you want out of this relationship to begin with, and are you still going to be able to get what you want out of it?
>>
>>18172817
OP think real hard and notice
What is stopping her from going further with driver guy, or what is stopping her from doing it with another guy?
She's done it once what constitutes that she wont do it again?
>>
>>18174176
This. I assure you that once a cheater, always a cheater.
>>18173697
Cuck.
>>
>>18172817
Help her by prepping the bull next time
>>
>>18172817
We all know it wasn't just a makeout session. She sucked his dick too.
>>
>>18172817
Forgive her and offer to watch next time she cheats. You're in a good position right now.
>>
>>18174235
Ironic. I haven't been cheated on, meanwhile, from your comments I can only assume you're bitter over some little gash emasculating you and breaking your heart with another dude's dick, multiple times, yet I'm the cuck.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>18172828
Because once she has done it and knows she'll get away with it she'll keep doing it knowing you'll continue to be a good little cuckie
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.