[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i go through with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 8ab7cc4.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
8ab7cc4.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
I'm going to keep this short: i met a girl last year via my roommates, and we got to being best friends. Or so i think, since, even though we're in the same campus, she barely calls me to hang out or just check on me(but she does so with our mutual friends, as far as I know)

I've grown fond of her, and last year, when those feelings peaked, i told her i want to talk to her about something, and today is the day(3:48 am now, I'm meeting her this evening to talk)
Basically, i want to tell her i like her a lot and see what happens. I don't want any secret gestures, or quirks i can use to make her into me, i want a simple answer: should i do it, yes or no? (And why, optional)
>Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1490731867244.jpg (171KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490731867244.jpg
171KB, 960x960px
>>18172776
Worst case she says no and you both go on with your lives.
Best case GF
>>
>>18172776
>we got to being best friends
>she barely calls me to hang out or just check on me(but she does so with our mutual friends, as far as I know)

You do see how those two statements would seem to be at odds with each other, right?
>>
Yes, you should do it in any case.
Because being rejected will allow you to move on instead of wondering forever how life would be if you had asked her out
>>
>>18173529
I do understand what you're saying, it's baffling to me as well. But i never brought any of this up, for fear of being called a stupid loser.
>>18173550
Hopefully
>>
>>18172776
I'll help and tell you the future. That girl has no strong feeling for you, yet. Putting her in a yes/no decision will be a sound NO.

You need to build that romance. Instead of a cold talk when you meet her, simply say that you would like to take her out for a nice dinner somewhere.

You probably have no idea where to eat, so just ask her what she is in the mood and give suggestions so you both can pick a place.

Then, whatever you do. Just have fun. I mean it. Smile a lot, make her smile. Make that night really enjoyable. If that worked, then wait a few more days and invite her out again but this time to somewhere special.

You see, this approach give you and the girl plenty of room to get closer with each other. If she is not interested, she will say it openly or make excuses not to go. If she really enjoyed it, she will make the time to be with you.
>>
>>18172776
>awkwardly confessing during and arraigned meeting
Never gonna make it bro.
>>
>>18173573
Dude, it's not baffling. You're way more into her than she is into you.

That doesn't mean there isn't a chance, but don't go vomiting out all your feels on her. You do that, and there's no chance, because she's going to feel overwhelmed and uncomfortable going out with a guy that's already so emotionally attached to her. Just ask her out real casually, and don't make a fucking production out of it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.