[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my video game idea bros!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Game.png (705KB, 1012x448px) Image search: [Google]
Game.png
705KB, 1012x448px
Influenced by 'floating hand' games like Surgeon Simulator, Job Simulator, etc:

The game will be a first-person puzzle solving Fix It simulator, with challenging gameplay mechanics, a personal storyline, and relatable characters setting.

Single Player, Multiplayer (Versus, Co-Op, etc), amongst other gameplay options will be featured.
The gameplay will have addictive Candy Crush-like instant dopamine gratification while solving the puzzles, with a Complaint Meter that’ll eventually lead to a Game Over if filled. Complaints result from breaking parts of what you’re trying to fix, eventaul breakdowns of completed tasks, along with delaying finishing the task. Finishing tasks with little damage, ahead of schedule etc will reduce the Complaint Meter to keep it at bay.

With just primitive help, the protagonist will be flying by the seat of his pants in completing the objectives, which will give the player a realistic sense of uncertainty in completing the tasks. Selecting objectives will be done on a Craigslist-like site, choosing any objective you’d feel like you’d be able to do, however repeatedly failing tasks that are surprisingly difficult will be a fast-track to fulfilling your Complaint Meter.

The customers will be memorable and have their own unique personalities, all of which will interact with the protagonist in a unique way, some will: Pay more/less than others, less likely/more likely to complain, will help cooperate, etc. The art style and presentation will be memorable

The protagonist is a funny looking, endearing and relatable illegal Mexican who’s an unlicensed General Contractor, working in America with the ambition to fund his daughter’s college education back home. Sporadically throughout the game, the protagonist's daughter will send letters missing him. The protagonist The an illegal immigrant will add to the tension of the Complaint Meter being filled, which will eventually lead to a deportation if filled.
>>
>>18172634
Bump!!!!!!
>>
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
wrong board

>>>/v/
>>
nobody wants to fix a goddamn toilet
>>
>>18172634
A. Sounds awful. Meme simulators peaked a couple of years ago and you missed the boat.
B. You're on the wrong board so fuck off to /v/.
>>
>>18172733
There are ALWAYS autists like me to play simulator games no matter how absurd

For example my summer car - autistic finn simulator
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.