[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked another dudes girl, and they have a kid. I loved her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8432.jpg (66KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8432.jpg
66KB, 800x531px
I fucked another dudes girl, and they have a kid. I loved her and wanted her to break up with him, but instead she literally begged me to fuck her, and then i did. Then, she tossed me aside completely.

I feel hurt for being abandoned, but don't feel guilty for fucking this dude's girl.

Should i give this dude proof that i fucked her so he doesn't marry her or have more kids, or should i just leave it alone? If i tell him, it's because of the way she treated me, not because of how she treated him.
>>
>>18172605
Telling him would be funnier
>>
>>18172605

>Should i give this dude proof that i fucked her so he doesn't marry her or have more kids, or should i just leave it alone? If i tell him, it's because of the way she treated me, not because of how she treated him.

No, you should keep your nose out of it. Regardless of your feelings there is a child involved; a child whose emotional well being and entire future depends on their parents being together and getting along, regardless of what betrayals they have going on behind the scenes.

Going out of your way to destroy this kid's family and split their parents up over your petty jealousy would make you a truly vile, reprehensible piece of shit.
>>
>>18172630
i was about to write the same, leave it alone dude. Nothing good will come out of this.
>>
>>18172630
>>18172649
I feel really upset, like life isn't fair. Like, I understand that I deserve nothing, but then how does it make sense that she happily gets everything?
>>
>>18172666
it's understandable that you're seeking revenge here, but again: with a child involved you're about to fuck up a totally dependent little human; how is that gonna make ou feel better in the long run? Dude, you shouldn't have stepped in the ring in the first place (yeah it's her fault, but so it is yours too) - don't make things even worse now.
>>
>>18172666

>I feel really upset

Who gives a shit.

>like life isn't fair

It isn't

>Like, I understand that I deserve nothing

Obviously you don't

>but then how does it make sense that she happily gets everything?

Life isn't fair. Tough shit. Destroying a family because its "not fair" won't do anything but permanently fuck up an innocent child and subsequently prove what an awful piece of shit you are.
>>
>>18172630
nah, chances are the girl will do it with someone else if not OP, and the guy will find out. It's inevitable their relationship will break.

Better to do it when the kid is young/won't remember
>>
>>18172666
Look, I'm going to sympathize with you a bit because it sucks when someone else does something wrong and then they make you miserable while they get to continue living their life happily. It fucking sucks.

But you're not butting out to protect the girl. You're butting out to protect the kid. This 100% isn't about you.

Maybe the girl will keep cheating and eventually destroy her family on her own, but you shouldn't be the one that destroys it.
>>
>>18172680
I also feel guilt for turning her into a fucking monster of a person. I helped turn someone I really cared about into such a person.

I feel dead and hopeless inside.
>>
>>18172690

So you justify fucking this kid's family up because chances are someone will probably do it eventually? Thats pretty fucking awful.

>Better to do it when the kid is young/won't remember

Also, no. Tearing a kid's family apart when they're younger is not better than waiting till the kid is older. Its worse, as a matter of fact.
>>
who gives a shit about some bitch's kid? you think a divorce is going to be the worst of that kid's problems? fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>18172630
>implying she won't cheat again or that they'll actually stay together

This (>>18172690) anon gets it.

This bitch had a child out of wedlock then proceeded to cheat on a guy who she cut off anyway, no way she isn't crazy as fuck

The kid's already fucked since he has an insane bitch for a mother, OP should do the man a favor and help them end it now before there's even more emotional investment
>>
>>18172695
than take care of yourself first here - digging even deeper into this will do you no good. you'll be the scapegoat if you force a break upon those people now. Think this through first! Are there common friends? Do you want this to go public? Is there any benefit for you?

be calm, don't escalate it any thurther and - after some time has passed - try to talk it out with HER!
>>
Sounds like bait. In case it's not...

If I was that guy I'd want to know if my wife is cheating on me. He can make his own decisions then. And, considering the kid, being raised by a single parent is not much worse than being raised by a dysfunctional couple where at least one of them cheats. Sooner or later it will come out and it won't be pretty. In many cases children whose parents break up when they're young are happier than those who stay in a dead relationship.

There are other factors besides "think of the children" if you're considering the morality of this problem. Like the fact that you're helping someone trick their partner into maintaining a family based on lies. I won't tell you what's the "right" thing to do here. But I'll tell you that if I were you I'd tell him. Not because I want to get revenge, but because I believe he deserves the truth. You can do whatever you want for whatever reasons you may find important though.
>>
>>18172706

>who gives a shit about some bitch's kid?

A decent human being would. Obviously you're not one of those.

>you think a divorce is going to be the worst of that kid's problems? fuck off with that shit.

I hardly see how the fact that the kid is already going through trauma is proper justification for adding to it.
>>
File: 1490710648303.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1490710648303.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
OP tell.

do not let a cheating whore live life happy.

the child will deal with it with proper therapy

the man does not deserve a whore for a wife, the child does not deserve a whore for a mother

she made her bed, she expects you to stay quiet. do not listen to a whore. you make it known she is a whore

she will continue to cheat and fuck other men and inevitably destroy her own family. i will be a bigger shock then

pull the husband aside, let him know what you did, prepare the get your ass beat, do NOT fight back as you are equally to blame. live life happier knowing you ruined a whore's life

move on as you've said you have created a monster. monsters need to die OP, end her shit, let that man escape from his whore wife, and find someone who doesn't have a boyfriend/husband next time
>>
>>18172737
Only guy in this thread who fucking gets it

Kid is gonna be fucked no matter what, there'll be an inevitable breakup or regression into a toxic relationship no matter what

Everyone else ITT is ignoring the other dude. Assuming he's an okay guy, does he really deserve to end up marrying a crazy slut? Does he really deserve to be divorceraped? Does he deserve to have another child with this bitch, and have them taken away too? He's fucked up by having a child with this girl, but he doesn't deserve the shitstorm he'll face if OP doesn't do anything
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.