[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo /adv/, i was wondering if there is anyway to lose cheek fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

yo /adv/, i was wondering if there is anyway to lose cheek fat or get a more diamond or narrow face shape(naturally without surgery),any tips would be apprenticed

>pic as example
>>
Yes, there is a sure fire way. It's called losing weight you tub of lard.

inb4 b-but i have chubby cheeks,no nigger you're fat.
>>
>>18172501

Shed fat in general and it will also show on your face. Face shape depends on your bone structure too, so it might not even possible to get the shape you want.
>>
>>18172501
There's no such thing as spot fat loss.

You can either
>Lose weight
>Get liposuction
>Reduce sodium in your diet to under 2000mg a day
>In the morning, if your face is a little puffy, you can put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. Aim for 1000.
>>
>>18172509
im not fucking fat you faggot, im physically fit you donkey brain
>>
lose some weight you dumb fat bitch
>>
>>18172521
After you remove the ice pack be sure to use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower use a water activated gel cleanser. After that use an exfoliating gel scrub. Finish it off with a herb-mint facial mask for 10 minutes and you're golden.
>>
>>18172527
Haha, I doubt it. I'm fit and I don't have chubby cheeks. I bet I can lift more than you too, fatboy.
>>
>>18172521
>>18172535
ok thanks will try that and see if it works
>>
>>18172543
you fat fucking foot tractor, where do you live donkey brains i'll fight you 1 on 1 like a man faggot
>>
>>18172501

If you put a golf ball in your mouth and suck on it for 10-20 mins will help to shape your face by building deep facial muscles.
>>
>>18172548
Houston, Texas bb. I'm gonna literally fuck you so hard after I whoop that ass.
>>
>>18172554
This OP is so fucking stupid he can be goaded into a fist fight because an anonymous person made fun of him on a USSR stock trading board.
>>
>>18172554
COME FUCKING NEW YORK I'LL WOOP YOUR ASS COWBOY
>>
>>18172568
God, I knew you were a yank. I could smell the stupid on you from here. No wonder you're fat. You're living that sedentary city life.

You think some twink ass city boy stands a chance against a rugged cowboy such as myself. I would stomp a mud hole in your ass, boy.
>>
File: InternetFight.gif (2MB, 270x180px) Image search: [Google]
InternetFight.gif
2MB, 270x180px
>>
>>18172590
>mfw black
>mfw when white boy thinks he can beat a black man in a fist fight
>>
>>18172612
Oh so you're a nigger. That explains why you're so dumb. It all makes sense now.

>mfw grew up with a father
>>
>yo /adv/, i was wondering if there is anyway to lose cheek fat
exercise more and eat less.
>>
File: 1.jpg (85KB, 1023x703px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
85KB, 1023x703px
>>18172697
>MFW YOU GREW UP WITH YOUR BROTHER
>>
>>18172501

Angles, lighting, and photoshop.

ATL sucks btw.
>>
That feel when my face started looking somewhat fat or bloated while my weight stayed the same and my body pretty much looks like it did before (I'm quite fit)
My thread:
>>>/soc/25084129
>>
>>18172501
You can make face gains by downloading My Fitness Pal and tracking everything you eat. Look up your TDEE and eat 500 calories less. I promise you that this will work if you are honest with yourself. Help me by letting me help you improve yourself, take this advice.
>>
>>18172501

If it's just for photo's:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k

If it's irl, then you've got to lose fat the standard way, It is not possible to lose fat in your body in one specific area; you just have to work out and have it all come off. AFAIK your body decides what parts to lose first.

Also, didn't read comments because it looks cancerous. Just thought I could help though.
>>
>>18172544
>those digits
>>
>>18172930
thanks man for helping, some people in this thread are somewhat rude unlike you my man
>>
File: kanye-cry2.jpg (17KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
kanye-cry2.jpg
17KB, 400x225px
>>18172729
>MFW HE GREW UP WITH A FATHER
>>
File: 4.png (29KB, 122x128px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
29KB, 122x128px
>>18174835
im a lucky nigga
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.