[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I were broken up for a short while, she had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0465.jpg (89KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0465.jpg
89KB, 540x742px
My girlfriend and I were broken up for a short while, she had sex with someone else during that time. Logically I understand that she was single and had no obligations to exclusivity to me but my emotions don't align,it causes me grief. Do I just try to start fresh with someone else or hang in there? Any tips for dealing with it? Thanks boys
>>
Start fresh nigga. That feeling will haunt your relationship and never allow you to be happy. Also if she got laid that fast then she probably had a dude on standby (classic whore tactic).
>>
>>18172449
If you're the same anon from last week, yes, break up with her. She cheated on you. Think about it.

If you're not, still break up with her. She likely used the break up as an excuse to fuck someone else

Plus, if you're this much on the fence about her, why even ask? Break up seems like the only real answer
>>
You have to decide for yourself, but whatever you do, stick with it. If you decide that you want to be with her and she's worth it, don't allow yourself to wallow in self-pity while picturing her with someone else. If you choose to leave, accept that you could not deal and don't keep wondering what if you would've given it more time, what if you could've accepted it.
>>
Agreed move on been there done it.It will never be the same as you will always think about it.My wife left me for a bigger and no way in bell would I fuck her again after being with a monkey.move on bro
>>
>>18172466
I didn't post last week,guess it's common
Two votes to break up then
>>
File: 1458816168476.jpg (44KB, 490x329px) Image search: [Google]
1458816168476.jpg
44KB, 490x329px
>>18172449
>>
>>18172449
Kill it bitch. If she were truly still interested in you, she wouldn't be boning a guy in the mean time. Time to move on.

I am of course assuming that "short time" means anywhere from 1 week to a month.
>>
>>18172500
about a month, her reasoning being that she was trying to fill the void I left
>>
>>18172500
>in the mean time
In hindsight it was "in the mean time". To her it was after the relationship had ended.

Also I am very sure that if OP had posted that his girlfriend dumped him/he was newly single and what to do to get over her, the "go find fresh pussy" comments would be pouring in.

Not saying that it's not understandable that OP feels hurt or even that he should not leave her if he can't accept it. But it's hardly a weird thing to try to ease heartache with attention from someone else. Even if you don't enjoy it much and don't like the person much, it's a concrete reminder that there are "more fish in the sea" and you could in theory one day love someone else even if you aren't there yet emotionally.
>>
>>18172505
Of course. How convenient that the hole she needed to fill was her vagina and with the dick of someone else.

At best, AT BEST, that means her sexual libido is out of control and she couldn't handle not having sex for that long.

There's no positive interpretation of all this. Move on. This isn't caveman times. There are other women to date out there.
>>
>>18172518
Like I said, I get it logically
>>
>>18172523
>>18172500

Welcome to /r9k/.
>>
>>18172529
It wasn't directed towards you, you mentioned it. Just talking to other commenters ITT.
>>
>>18172449

its hard for us to deal with this kind of issue because we generally think of it as meaning that anytime we have a break-up like argument they can go sleep with someone else then come back like 'OH I MISS YOU!!1!' and act like its no big deal.
>>
Been there, I suggest breaking up
>>
>>18172538
>having traditional values is now considered /r9k/

Faggots like you have killed any meaning that phrase had. Fuck off.
>>
Am I wrong in assuming that if she cared as much for me as I her then she would have had the same hang ups and not been able to sleep with someone else so soon? I had a few opportunities and offers, I couldn't because she was still in my heart
>>
>>18172538
>implying
Did you hypersexual kids not learn from Brexit and Trump? You can't convince people to accept something with shame and insults.

If she opens her legs that easily, that can easily be a red flag. Shows she didn't care about him.
>>
>>18172577

not really. passion does differnet things to different people.

you know how osme people binge eat after a break up? or binge drink? but not everyone does.

sex is the same. sometimes they sleep cuz they just wnat to blow off steam. sometimes they sleep around because others tell them it will make it easier to get over. and sometimes they miss you so much that they need to be held by ANYONE just to feel like they'll be okay.
>>
File: 1488826242988.jpg (43KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
1488826242988.jpg
43KB, 576x521px
>>18172576

Lets not pretend like all the asinine misogyny and red-pilled adolescent angst that goes around here can be logically jammed under the umbrella of "traditional values". Cultivating and propagating inherently negative stereotypes about women and relationships to the point of being insulting and degrading isn't having "traditional values", its being a cunt. Lets also not forget that most of the kids here dumping fuel into the anti-woman propaganda machine aren't even old enough to know what personal values truly are.

A mindset or opinion being "traditional" is not any kind of argument for it being right nor does labeling it as such negate scrutiny.

>>18172449

As far as your problem goes, this is a decision you have to make on your own because, ultimately, this is your burden. The fact is she slept with someone else. I understand it feels like a betrayal but you weren't together.

Logically, she did nothing inherently wrong because she didn't have a boyfriend at the time but it still hurts, and rightfully so. If you want to hang in there with her you need to talk with her and find a way to put it behind you. If you can't get over it then you should probably break up.

In my experience breaking up and getting back together one or several times is kind of a sign that the relationship isn't meant to be but the both of you are scared to be alone and so attached to each other that you keep coming back. Its the same kind of emotion we feel moving out of our parents' house; we know its necessary but it doesn't negate our inherent reaction to want to stay where its comfortable and familiar.

Have a conversation with her. Sit down and really participate in some introspection and weigh your options. You have to make this decision on your own. You're not really going to find any more productive advice here. Most people are going to use this post as a platform to spread the /r9k/ agenda that all women are terrible.
>>
>>18172576

This isn't an /r9k/ because of traditional values, it is because of how you are viewing her behavior. You are talking about her inner mental state; it is all well and good to say you only want a traditional woman, quite another to proclaim, "AT BEST, that means her sexual libido is out of control and she couldn't handle not having sex for that long."

>>18172580
Hello /pol/. But seriously, not everything is about or an allegory for the grand culture war we all know and love. This is 4chan: only a fool expects to convince anyone of anything here.
>>
>>18172449

People who are broken up do not owe eachother a debt of honor beyond keeping each others secrets and speaking respectfully about each other. You clearly know this and you know that this does not preclude your having a good relationship moving forward. Your upset not because someone else had sex with her, but because it proved that she can get along without you, a scenario you never considered.
>>
>>18172617
>>18172641
Most logcal replies
Heres my thought process

We will now decide once and for all whether or not to stay with Her

Why are we considering leaving

We are hurt by her actions

Logically we understand why she slept with him

She thought she had no chance with us

Which is fair, we told her we hated her, she believed us

The only difference that would have been made if she waited is that we wouldnt have to deal with this

That really burns, we could have been so well off

She also lied to us

Many times

There is no point in asking her if there are other times shes lied, she has too much to lose at this point to tell you the truth if she did

We will always wonder if she’s telling the truth

Her decision making is flawed

Many red flags

Weathering this fatigue,grief,etc etc, would be a good to build the endurance for life

So would weathering being single and sexless for a while

Im angry at her

Why to stay with her

I love her

Constant sex

I did genuinely want to be with her

This was under the assumption that she had been good and honest to me

A lot of her mistakes we petulant

She says shes grown out of it

Realizing what I could lose was a huge motivator for me to shape up, perhaps its the same for her

Logically shes done nothing inherently wrong

I have not been wronged when it comes to this

My ego is also hurt

A lot of this is my ego

This proves she can get along without me, obviously

It’d be really great if we built something long term from this

The lying

She didnt want to be judged

She wanted to move on quicker so she covered it up with another lie

Her decision making was flawed

Women have been taught to want to be admired by men

She cares about what you think about her

She didnt want you to think she was a whore

And so

We stay and give it a genuine effort
We re-eveluate the relationship when it comes time to move into campus

We decide our next steps then
>>
>>18172669

Sounds good to me. Discussion is almost always the best way forward.
>>
>>18172618
Please explain to me in a rational logical fashion how someone who truly loved another person could run off in the short time they were apart and fuck another guy.

>>18172617
Maybe you find it acceptable to just go around fucking other guys while you still have feelings for someone else but in my book, that's textbook actions showing you no longer care for the person you were with previously/you've moved on and I haven't seen you point out anything to suggest otherwise other than being an insulting faggot.
>>
>>18172724

>Please explain

There happens to be a thread about this: >>18172656
>>
>>18172724

And anyways, you mived the goalpost. We criticized your defense of traditional values, now you are defending that with an argument that "people who love anither person only have sex with that person." This is plainly untrue (again, see >>18172656), but it isn't addressing any of the points we made; you're just defending a new point.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.