[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my doctor just prescribed me 0.5mg of ativan to help with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

my doctor just prescribed me 0.5mg of ativan to help with my panic attacks. but i've been reading online how horrible benzo withdrawals are.

if i only take it once or twice a week would i be fine? if it helps im a 105 lb girl
any other advice is welcomed :)
>>
>>18172282
drink the whole thing and be done, i promise you wont panic anymore
>>
>>18172282

How about listen to your fucking doctor instead of strangers on the internet. If you get serious side effects from the meds, then discuss them with a medical professional to find a solution.
>>
You're only going to really notice withdrawals if you take it daily
>>
How about you go fuck yourself and grow up? You fucking pussy with your pussy-ass panic attacks.
>>
Speak with your doctor, taking medicine without following a doctor's instructions could be harmful to your health
>>
>>18172282
I would advise against long-term benzodiazepine use. They can cause all kinds of memory issues and even cognitive impairment. I use benzos on an as needed basis and try to deal with most of my panic attacks using relaxation techniques and analyzing thought distortions using CBT methods. A panic attack has to be pretty severe before I'll finally take my emergency benzo that I keep in my pocket.
>>
>>18172318
>t. 12 year old edgelord
>>
>>18172332
As for withdrawals specifically, you have to be using them long term for that to happen.
>>
Have you guys always had panic attacks or did it start at a certain age or following a traumatic event? Ive experienced mild anxiety when i smoke reefer sometimes and it sucks.
>>
Hey op, no one is helping here so I thought I would tell you that I used to be on Ativan 0.5.

I was fine and only took it 2-3 times a week maximum. You can even take 1mg if you are having a terrible panic attack, but take more days off inbetween.

The symptoms you will feel if you are addicted to them will differ for everyone.

Ativan is one of the safest benzos. People here don't know shit. Even if you drink on them (You aren't supposed to) you will be fine.
>>
>>18172334

What are you going to do about it? Panic?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.