[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to enjoy parties? I just end up standing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: house-party-2.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
house-party-2.gif
2MB, 450x253px
How are you supposed to enjoy parties?

I just end up standing awkwardly I don't know how to dance and I don't know how to talk to strangers because they're always with their own friendship groups so I wouldn't know how to interject

25 year old female btw
>>
>I struggle as a fee-male
lmao
>>
>>18172238

Maybe they are not your scene. It's like saying "how can I enjoy a D&D night?". Just try to get in the mood, but don't feel bad if you don't.
>>
>>18172238
VILNIUS
I
L
N
I
U
S
>>
>>18172238
Yea i have no idea. Looking at that picture i cant wrap my had around having fun in that environment. I guess im just not cut out for it...

And to OP: If you just stand around and never get any male attention youre probably just unnatractive, sorry.
>>
>>18172287
Even if op were unattractive, at parties a hole is a hole.
>>
>>18172362
Spread your cheeks anon
>>
Same story here OP. I just don't go to parties. I found an equally introverted bunch of people, and hanging out with them playing movies is way more fun than any party.
>>
>>18172238
>struggling at parties as a girl
Are you ugly or fat?
>>
I'm a guy and feel just like you. Like the other anons said, just don't go, say you don't like it. Occasionally I go when I'm on a trip with people from uni-club, usually what I do is buy a drink and find someone I can just hang out and talk with at a table.
>>
>>18172238
fuck are you serious
get drunk
talk to strangers, meet knew people
im sure you know like 1 person there, someone invited you, walk up to someone you know, maybe theyre talking to someone, be like hey ___, who is this? hi my name is ___, i like___, what do you do

its fucking human conversation jesus
>>
>>18172238

parties arent built for everyone. i hate the kind you describe, i dont really understand the point.

i feel the same way abotu clubs, but at least with clubs i know i can go and pick up a hottie and take them back to my place.

but parties are different, people are more there for the party itself and its harder to arrange a hook up imo.

if you dont enjoy them dont do them. the only reason you feel like you're the only one not there is becuase of movies and shit, but there are millions of fun and interesting people who just dont like parties.

id argue that a lot of people who dont like parties know how to have more fun, at least the kind of fun you want ot have anyway
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.