[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hookup Culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1489117655876.jpg (58KB, 720x531px) Image search: [Google]
1489117655876.jpg
58KB, 720x531px
I'm a 23 year old american male college student. All of my past sexual encounter have been with girls that i went on to have relationships with (several months at the least).

Everytime i hear people talking about 'hooking up' i feel like im sitting on the sidelines missing out. I feel like its the standard for someone my age to already have had at least a dozen short term sexual encounters (for females it would be two dozen). How do i join in on hookup culture?
>>
Just start fucking people you meet at parties/bars/clubs. If you're not socially retarded you'll be able to tell pretty quickly what girls are the type to have a ONS and what girll's arent.

Don't force yourself to hook-up with people just because you feel societtally obligated. It's not for everyone.
>>
>>18172198
Well im a straight man so naturally i want to fuck all the time without having some emotional commitments on top of it. I feel envious when i hear about people sending dirty texts to multiple women at the same time, picking them up every weekend and shit like that.

Problem is that ive never been to a club or a party and approached a woman, im not completely socially retarded, finally leaving that phase but still of course dealing with the remnants of my asburgic past. Any advice?
>>
It's not that great OP. The grass truly isn't greener in the other side. Relationship sex beats hookup sex 9 times out of 10. The only advantage to hookups is variety, but after half a dozen one night stands you'll realize that a pussy feels like a pussy no matter what body ups attached to.

I've actually had more luck in Tinder than picking up girls at the bars. You may try that route, but it's a numbers game. Slept with two girls off tinder after trying to initiate conversation with probably 50 matches
>>
>>18172209
Start going clubbing, or at least to bars. Your age is the perfect time to be going out like that. Find some friends who like to go to. Bonus if they can find house parties fairly often.

It's all about getting used to the party/club setting and getting the balls to approach the girls. Ease yourself into it. Don't even think about approaching girls at first. Then start approaching one or two every time you go out, then three or four, then whoever the fuck you want to.

If you're like me, alcohol helps. There's always a little bit of anxiety that comes with the approach, but that's part of what you have to go through if you want to get laid.
>>
>>18172227
Alright, i guess its intimidating to start. Im obviously an introverted person and when i put myself into a club in my head, or even watch videos of clubs/parties i just think "how am i possibly supposed to enjoy this?".
>>
Okay first of all, most people tend to make their sex life sound more interesting than it really is. Sometimes actively by bragging and skewing details, sometimes more implicitly by only ever sharing that one anecdote.

I know exactly one woman who has slept with (around, not even literally) twenty people and she is not just a partygirl but also stunningly beautiful and gets a lot of attention. About half of my female friends have never had a hook up to begin with.

Furthermore, hook ups are a specific taste. Yeah you can get a rush from a stranger undressing for you, it's both scary/vulnerable and exciting, but the sex is typically sloppy and half-assed compared to relationship sex. You are both afraid to leave your comfort zone, both drunk, both trying to not weird each other out.

I mean, by all means grab your chance if it arises, but you are more likely to get girls if you are not dead set on getting them to fuck you.
>>
>I feel like its the standard for someone my age to already have had at least a dozen short term sexual encounters
that feel when same age and exactly 0 any sexual encounters
at least I'm not American
>>
>>18172235
Are you a female? Once we're naked i dont think a single fucking thing is holding me back, i would never consider 'weirding the other person out'
>>
>>18172246
>I'm not american

Sorry, friend. You're gonna make it one day.
>>
>>18172247
Yeah. That's cool, very useful if you have experienced this in real life, but shame is quite common among guys as well. From not wanting to take their shirt off if they're chubby, to not daring to make any noise and just sit their stone faced while they get blown or fucked (not very sexy).

Although I will readily admit that the male physique and sex drive is more practical for a quick and dirty job.
>>
>>18172229
Tfw I went out a bit with my friend last summer and actually quite enjoyed it but didn't manage to find anyone while he got a gf out of that. The few times I did hit on girls it was quite awkard.
>tfw couldn't even find a hook up despite being attractive
I went out maybe 5 times total though, perhaps I'll go back into it.
t. >>18172246
>>
>>18172256
I never have done it before, im sure i would have fun if i was with a good friend. Im not terrible at having convo with strangers, although im sure club convo is different from other smalltalk.
>>
>>18172250
I dont have any issues with sex, i feel like im a more than adequate and attentive partner. Getting there is obviously the issue. For a female you just have to go out and stand there, so its hard for you to imagine yourself in my shoes.
>>
>>18172227
Give it a try before you say you hate it. Half the snobs who bash clubs and parties never have even given it a good enough chance to begin with.
>>
>>18172283
Im not exactly bashing it, just unsure how one has fun in that environment. What is fun about being somewhere so loud that you cant talk to the person next to you?
>>
>>18172291
>Get to go out downtown with your friends and forget about the work week
>Get to dance to some hype (albiet shitty) music without anyone giving a fuck
>Get to hit on and oggle girls without anyone giving a fuck
>Get to get hammered without anyone giving a fuck
The loudness is part of the fun of it. Just give it a few tries, you might like it
>>
>>18172311
Alright, not sure about the dancing though. I have 0 idea how to dance and never have.
>>
>>18172315
The secret is that nobody does. Everyone is just drunk and tries anyway
>>
>>18172321
I live in a place with a lot of spics and they defenitely have some structure to their dancing.
>>
>>18172324
they're not there to look at you. Watch how they dance, try to copy a few basic movements. I used to do ballet, I dont know how to fucking dance, I just go out there and move, no one has ever said anything to me about being a bad dancer. Move your hips a little more than you're used to and feel the rhythm
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.