[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Water makes up most of me but I hate drinking it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1483418536640.jpg (37KB, 562x518px) Image search: [Google]
1483418536640.jpg
37KB, 562x518px
How can I get into the habit of drinking water? I want to start working on my body and skin but water just tastes so bad to me (well it tastes like nothing, but bad) and I just end back up with sweetened green tea or occasionally a soda.
>>
>>18172174

>muh sweets

God you're a faggot.

Water is literally the only refreshing, wonderful drink out there.
>>
>water tastes bad

I dont know man, keep drinking soda till you drop dead.
>>
>>18172174
Make a goal of drinking 2 bottles of water a day. Then increase it to 4. Then increase it to 8.

Get in a routine of drinking water at a certain time. Down a bottle when you first wake up. Down a bottle before you go to bed. Drink before meals and during meals.
>>
>>18172174

I had a problem with drinking water, because I had to take a lot of meds when I was a kid and the taste associated in my mind with feeling like shit afterwards. What helped me was to drink it with a straw, it made the experience somehow different. Go a month like that and drink nothing but water and afterwards everything else will taste too sweet for you. It helps if you cut out other sugar from your diet too.
>>
>>18172206
Alright, thanks, ill give it a try
>>
>>18172196
This

Eventually you'll get used to it and even start to like it.

You're a total ameritard for not liking it though, water is the GOAT drink
>>
>>18172206
Yea thats about what happened to me. I wasnt raised to be the healthiest kid on the block, so I never got used to anything not being sweet. Thankfully i had metabolism, but not is failing so Im here now
>>
File: 2278143.png (419KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
2278143.png
419KB, 500x360px
>>18172212
I know im subhuman, I want to be a real boy like you
>>
>>18172196
>Then increase it to 8

This isn't b/ so I have to refrain from calling you a gentleman than friviously endears to other gentleman.

But seriously, too much water besides putting a strain on your kidneys can kill you through water intoxication

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/water-intoxication

Just because its pure doesn't mean it cant harm you. Evberything in balance.
>>
>>18172174
I think you have to acommodate yourseld to water. I think your body will recognize that it's something good and that it's refreshing as fuck after some time. It does a much better job thatn soda or sugary stuff for quenching your thirst
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.