[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I beat up my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: domestic-violence-014.jpg (567KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
domestic-violence-014.jpg
567KB, 2560x1536px
My gf is such a fucking bitch. I told her that I didn't want kids right now and she poked holes in the condom. She told me she was pregnant and I just lost it. I starting beating her up and now she threatned to call the cops. I'm not a violent peson but at that moment she just envoked feelings of rage in me. Plz help?
>>
>>18172157
Help with what?
>>
Call some friends who can back you up on not being violent
>>
>>18172173
She calls the cops. Cops question where he was the day she got her injuries. He has to come up with a story that his friends would also have to recite to the letter. >>18172173
>>
>>18172157
>I'm not a violent peson

Well the first step is to burst that delusion bubble of yours. The fact you beat someone up outside of a self-defense situation makes you a violent person.
>>
>>18172157

Jesus what a fucked situation. She's ruined your life by getting pregnant; she can ruin your life further by calling the cops; if you keep beating her up, you can ruin your life if someone finds out.

I used to think there was no excuse to ever hit a woman, but this actually has me doubting myself.

>poked holes in the condom
How do you know that?
>>
Well the advice is you're both not fit enough to be in a relationship let along bring kids into the world.

> she has issues with honesty
> he has issues with violence
>>
>>18172194
>>18172308
There's nothing wrong with hitting your gf once in a while. It only becomes a problem if you do it every day.
>>
>>18172356
>There's nothing wrong with hitting your gf once in a while. It only becomes a problem if you do it every day.

Have a nice life
>>
>>18172356
Spoken like a true faggot
>>
Dude, quit half-assing. Murder her, cut out the fetus and get yourself a woman worth loving.

You deserve better
>>
>>18172356
Shut up, retard
>>18172157
You need to turn yourself in. She shouldnt have done what she did, but beating her for it was horrible and worse.
>>
>>18172157
Go for the cunt punch and cause miscarriage instead of face hits.
>>
>>18172197
>how do you know that?
What you think god did it? She mysteriously got pregnant with jesus?
>>
>>18172157
"I am not a racist but there was that one time when I attacked a nigger for being too black."

Get some fucking therapy, bruv. It'll help you to keep a job, so you'll be able to pay child support in the future.

>>18172197
While she obviously acted like a crazy cunt it's your responsibility to make sure that you're not sticking your dick in crazy in the first place. OP acted irresponsible by even dating a person like that and did basically the equivalent of fucking a minor because "she didn't look like 12".
>>
>>18172413
Assuming that jesus is the immigrant kid next door, yes. It was jesus.
>>
>>18172421
50 shades of retarded?
>>
>>18172157
>letting the condoms out of your sight

You fucked up nig nog.

Reccomend you use incognito to open this:
http://www.newhealthadvisor.com/How-to-Cause-a-Miscarriage.html
>cinnamon supplements
>vitamin C under 6,000 mg a day

Try fucking her on top and hitting her stomach hard as shit.

If/when she miscarries- leave immediately.

That's the most sane ideas I have for getting rid of the pregnancy if she won't be reasoned with.

>get a friend's help
>send her out to the store late at night alone, dead phone
>friend in a ski mask approaches out of the dark
>beats her stomach with a bat
>GTFOs and plausible deniability
>>
>>18172519
>>18172157

As for the police thing, all you can do is apologize and know that if you don't induce a miscarriage (or convince her to have an abortion) you WILL get stuck with a kid and child support payments. So you kinda have to lie and fudge things to get her to stay, to enact previous things.

>>18172356
Spot on mate. Some behavior deserves to get you punched, this included. If you'd punch your friend for fucking your girlfriend, then you should punch her too.
>>
File: 1490776117321.png (132KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
1490776117321.png
132KB, 500x694px
>>18172356
I bet you learned that from your dad
>>
>>18172157
If all she did was poke holes in the condom then don't worry its not your kid. The hole in the condom meme is for guys who want to pretend that their women didn't cheat on them.
>>
File: 1488510120295.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1488510120295.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>18172157

0/10

Trash bait.
>>
>>18172194
Even if you beat someone up due to self defence, it is still considered violence, do you even english bruh
>>
>>18172753
It's violence but it's not being violent person.
I suggest you work on reading comprehension.
>>
>>18172790
>implying a person resorting to violence is not violent
K E K
E
K
>>
>>18172801
Then everyone is a violent person which makes the qualification pointless
>>
>>18172809
>implying everyone have the capability and/or energy to fight
>>
>>18172809
>implying everyone has been violent at some point

Yeah nah I'm not a barbarian.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.