[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good open liners for tinder and possible follow ups. Be creative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1489955782347.gif (124KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1489955782347.gif
124KB, 180x180px
Good open liners for tinder and possible follow ups.

Be creative
>>
>>18171823

>good

define good. are you looking for pick up lines or what?
>>
>>18171842

Pick up, take her number ASAP
>>
>>18171823
>Are you tennis shoes?
>Cus' you're the only 10 - I - choose

Its shit and cheesy as fuck but in my experience it got them laughing and you go from there. Had quite a few dates using this.

Hopefully you even get the joke and can word it better than I have.
>>
>>18171845

so here'ss the problem is you're vague. it sounds like what you're asking for is 'magic words'.

decide whats most important to you and build your path that way.

is it not wasting time? then go for broke and say waht you want. at the very least it will filter out girls who aren't immediately interested in what you are into.

trying to get as many conversation started as possible? start with a riddle or a big question.

as many phone numbers as possible? see above, then claim that you dont get notifications when you get a message so you need her phone number.

but there is no one size fits all to just get every woman possible's number.
>>
usually some goofy pun based on their bio... A lot of girls make it easy for you with the corny shit they include.

Be creative.
>>
>>18171823
>tfw pretty good with girls irl
>tfw "Hey. Whats up?" is barely ever good enough
>tfw I have to brainstorm some corny shit just to get their attention

Yeeeeeaaaah, fuck this app. These bitches are too entitled.
>>
>>18171941
Exactly, and they've all been ran through lol, it sucks doesn't it? So much technology to bring humans closer and it does the opposite, this site is a great example as well

I'm off to commit suicide;)
>>
How about something like this ones (Found on google)

>Hey how was your weekend?
>I will totally let you take me to brunch tomorrow
>This is so us. Me doing all the talking and you sitting there looking all cute

-----------

>Wanna eat cookie dough together some time?

--------------

>Id like to cover you in peanut butter and see how much i can lick you up before my peanut allergy kills me.
>>
>>18171952
It just reaffirms the fact that women are the sexual selectors. You either learn how they work, and adjust, or just decide not to play the game (which in turn may make them want you more).
>>
>>18171964
nah trust me. every girl has used that shit if you found it on google.
>>
Made a fake girl account. Pretty much every single guy said something stupid and dull like "hey cutie :)" or "hey what's up?"

Say something completely left field that will make her go WTF, but not completely stupid or rude. Do that and i guerentee you'll get plenty of responses. Poke fun at the. a bit based on their profile info.
>>
"how does this work? We're dating now, right.."

or "how does this work? We're supposed to cuddle or something, right.."

or "You look like trouble"

"You look like a girl who really likes dorritos"

jk lol but those few are good

Check her bio and see what she likes. If she puts harry potter or some shit say "How does this app work? We're supposed to meet up and watch Harry Potter, right?"
>>
>>18172779

This is good, thanks
>>
If a girl posts a picture with her dog, I say:

"I don't see what you're doing on Tinder if you have a boyfriend. He's hairy, but cute." Works every time.
>>
"Can i buy u dinner?" Bitches love free dinner
>>
>>18171823
I'll give you my best one. Its at least gotten a positive response every time I use it. Worked on 10 girls, got me a date with 2.

>"Hi Anonette, I'm Anon. How has your day been?"
>>
> Hey girl what's crap'ening?
>>
Just start talking with her as if you already knew each other.

Tell her about that shitty professor at class today or how you're excited for the new X movie or a picture of your dog or whatever
>>
>>18173114
this. all quips or one-liners are cringe as fuck.
>>
>>18172779
>"You look like a girl who really likes dorritos"
You must be a real casa nova
>>
>Just say something about her bio

The problem's however that 90% has no bio and the other 10% is "i love traveling and netflix"
>>
>>18172779

>Check her bio and see what she likes. If she puts harry potter or some shit say "How does this app work? We're supposed to meet up and watch Harry Potter, right?"

This is a pretty spot on one.
>>
>>18173638

>The problem's however that 90% has no bio and the other 10% is "i love traveling and netflix"

Ok, then toss your phone in a river and learn how to knit. It obviously works for a lot of people so, if you can't figure it out then give up.

Also, I've been on tinder, and "90% have no bio" is complete bullshit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.