[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend is pissed because I fucked a girl he likes. How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1489731382797.jpg (186KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489731382797.jpg
186KB, 720x960px
My friend is pissed because I fucked a girl he likes. How do I get him to quit being a bitch?
>>
>>18171741
He isn't pissed that you fucked her, he's pissed you fucked her instead of him
>>
Stop having the sex with the girls he likes, Or at least hook him up with a girlfriend, so it won't be a problem anymore.
>>
>>18171741
Fuck him so that he'll have fucked her by syllogism. STI's prove that the fucking equivalence relation is transitive.
>>
>>18171774
*binary relation
>>
>>18171765
He snoozed and lost, seriously she was begging for the D and I gave it to her, and keep giving it to her. He just had to ask her out, shit I didn't even do that, I just told her I'd fuck her, and she practically jumped me. He just wanted to be with her betty spaghetti ass, and I got up into it first.
>>
>>18171741
Did he call dibs? Don't be an ass bruh
>>
>>18171741
You're a pretty shitty friend dude
>>
>>18171783
Yeah he pretty much lost big time, but you can try to make it up to him by being a wing man. You can't help who the girls are attracted too.
>>
>>18171796
I already try to be a wing man to him but he's super awkward. He's pissed cause she's awkward and nerdy as Fuck like him, he felt he had a chance and now he's doomed to the friend zone
>>
>>18171817
If you knew this was gonna happen, why did you doom him? No wonder he's pissed, you screwed him over and you don't even seem to care
>>
>>18171817
You sound like a massive douchebag and he sounds like a massive beta faggot. You should do a sitcom or some shit.
>>
>>18171817
Haha lol you're a shitty wing man. You gotta stand by, and correct him on what he does wrong. While not being interested in the girls he likes. Make him seem like the more desirable one. I know it's hard, but it can be done.
>>
>>18171817
He sounds like a total sperg and you sound like an asshole. I advise mutual suicide.
>>
>>18171764
You betrayed your friend.
>>
>>18171832
2 and a half Men ahhhh!
>>
>>18171858
Men, men, men, men, manly men, men, men
>>
File: qxwjmj.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
qxwjmj.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>18171869
Kikikikikikikik
>>
>>18171829
There was plenty of oppertunity, she even flirted with him, he just didn't go for it, so when she flirted with me I jumped on it.
>>18171834
Thats what I was doing, but when hes drooling for 3 months when shes clearly good to go, and not jumping on that, I can only take so much.
>>
>>18172087
you're a bad man
>>
>>18171741
He's jealous that you got it and he didnt. Kiss your friendship goodbye. He'll get over it in about 3-4 years.
>>
>>18172087
Well that's the thing you gotta help him with. I don't know if he's virgin, or really shitty at reading people, but he waits way too long. You need to kick him in the butt. Tell him how too flirt back. That sorta thing.
>>
youre a dickwad no matter how slutty the chick was. You must be used to getting no pussy. If she knew about him liking her she likely used you to get him off her back or fuck your guys' friendship up. Hes not going to ever trust you again.
>>
If he's one of those guys that fall in love with every fucking girl, then itvs okay.

However if she was some girl he liked and you knew this, fucking her when there're so many other girls out there is being the ultimate douchebag.

Either way he sounds like a betacuck and you sound like a total assholle.

Kys tbqh
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.