[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1489130210837.png (291KB, 684x577px) Image search: [Google]
1489130210837.png
291KB, 684x577px
A couple weeks ago I asked a barista for her number, every time I went for coffee before work she seemed to want to talk, played with her hair, leaning outside trying to get close. I thought the signals were obvious so I asked her number, she wrote her name and number down and gave it to me.

Later I texted it and got some one texting back to me in Spanish, I looked up the area code and it was a couple states away in California so I figured it was a fake number. However just yesterday when I saw her again I got a cold shoulder, so I started wondering if she wrote down the wrong number on accident.

Question is how do I go about asking her again with it being weird? I did mess up by not giving her my number the first time
>>
>>18171389
>barista
Her job is to keep customers happy and she cant do that by rejecting and making scene with you.

I bet she did that on purpouse to avoid trouble. Maybe she gets hitted on daily by dudes.

But only way to be sure is to try again.
>>
>>18171389
she gave a fake number to you to not hurt your feelings. don't ask again.
>>
Steer clear. Don't ask again
>>
File: thirsty-desert-guy.jpg (109KB, 480x298px) Image search: [Google]
thirsty-desert-guy.jpg
109KB, 480x298px
>>18171424
This. She flirts for the money.

> wondering if she wrote down the wrong number on accident
God, you're dense. She sent you a message. Take the fucking message and move on to a different coffee place.

Learn the lesson. Don't hit on girls who are getting paid by tips.
>>
>>18171441

This,
Coffee places employ a certain type, restaurants too.
As a former waitress i can confirm regular customers with crushes are a thing. It's her job to be nice and if she can make a little extra by playing your game, she will.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.