[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for a female friend to not mind if I sniffed or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1488580990520.gif (191KB, 518x382px) Image search: [Google]
1488580990520.gif
191KB, 518x382px
Is it normal for a female friend to not mind if I sniffed or touched her wherever (haven't tried tits or vagoo)? Is it safe to try to escalate
>>
>>18171357

Women don't typically let a guy friend touch them beyond a hug unless shes willing to get physical in some way
>>
>>18171366

Gonna disagree with this.

Some girls are naturally tactile and hug friends etc. without it meaning anything other than friendship. You can try to escalate by including more casual touching, but stop immediately if she pulls away or acts otherwise weird about it. Sniffing people sounds weird as fuck, though, don't do it.
>>
>>18171366
Thanks bud.

>>18171373
>Casual touching
I've touched/grabbed her thighs, hips, neck, face, chin, stomach, don't remember what else for whatever reason, I think most of these times I was just joking around with her or I wanted to feel her gym gains. I smacked her ass once and she just smacked my ass really hard back.

>Don't sniff
I know m8, I'd never do that to a random girl.
>>
>>18171382

It sounds like either she's interested or you're balls deep in the friendzone. That extensive touching is usually a sign of one or the other. Just ask her out and know for sure.
>>
>>18171357
Try complimenting her in a sexual, yet playful way that you can easily laugh off if she doesn't receive it positively.

But if she does respond well, that's your green light.
>>
>>18171373

I excluded hugs but typically more means she would fuck you.

>>18171382
If she's let you have that much contact either shes a loose slut or she wants your D. You know her best so only you know if shes a hoe or not.
Even my more outgoing friends don't give guys more than a hug or kiss on the cheek unless they'd sleep with them
>>
>>18171524

This
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.