[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ One of my housemates committed suicide yesterday in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: walser.jpg (6KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
walser.jpg
6KB, 182x277px
Hey /adv/

One of my housemates committed suicide yesterday in their room and since I don't know anybody in the city I live in I'm currently staying at the home of one of the person's religious friends who turned up. They are really nice but they have 3 kids and I feel bad for taking up room in their small apartment. They've offered to house me for as long as I need, but I feel bad for taking advantage of that kind of hospitality / kindness.

What do you suggest I do?

I'm only in this city for another month so it's pretty hard to find a place to rent for that long (short). I've emailed a ton of people on a spare room website today but no replies so far. I've thought about sleeping in cheap hostels but I have a ton of stuff back in my old room (I can't go back there) so I have to take it somewhere.

Thank you.
>>
please respond
>>
>>18171248
Well I bet they already managed to clear the remains of corpse so you can go back to your flat?

Or are you telling me you are one of thouse people who feels bad on places where murders and such happened?
>>
>>18171300
It just feels strange sleeping, eating etc in a place where someone just killed themselves. I feel like the right thing to do is to find another place to live.
>>
>>18171339
>another month
So you can stop being pansy and go back, keep leeching the place you are currently in or go crazy finding other place.

I suggest you to be manly brave man and go back. And btw were there any signs that your roommate will kys and could you have prevented it?
>>
>>18171350
No signs.

I don't know what's normal in these situations. I feel it would be disrespectful, and suggest I'm callous or uncaring, if I go back to shitposting on 4chan in my room a few days after the person in the next room died in there. The other person living there isn't going back.
>>
>>18171364
>calous
>uncaring
That are pretty words but then again, it is you who is in bad situation, not the others who might judge you.

You know my opinion, good luck OP!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.