[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met this girl on Match last week and we went on a first date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: too-fast-01.jpg (30KB, 550x315px) Image search: [Google]
too-fast-01.jpg
30KB, 550x315px
Met this girl on Match last week and we went on a first date this past Friday. Best first date of my life.

Really like her and we've hung out pretty much non-stop since (we've already slept together multiple times). She's 25, I'm 30. She's apparently had one serious relationship of five years, I've spent my 20s amassing a sordid collection of flings, short-lived romances, and endless dates that went nowhere.

She's already told her friends and parents all about me, I'm still waiting it out to see where things end up. She asks me last night "So...is this a thing?" I hesitantly tell her "Yeah...I think it is." We're excited about it, we say good night, we hang up.

A wave of dread hits me.

>WTF are you doing you idiot?! This is WAY too fast. Yes, you're into her, but you guys are rushing things. It's only been five days. This time next week you two could hate each other.

I call her back immediately to tell her that I absolutely think it's a thing and want it to be, but think we should take it slow. She's understanding, but I sense a little disappointed.

Am I being overly cautious and potentially ruining this? Should I just say "fuck it," dive into the deep end and not worry about the consequences?
>>
>>18171123
Just relax.

Your goal is to ensure that she is the right person and that both of you are ready for the relationship. If she really was the perfect one (she isn't) you could get married immediately.

But she isn't that crazy or perfect either.

Dive in but be honest that you don't know her as a person yet. You don't know if you are compatible enough personality wise, you don't know if one of you has financial or spending problems. You don't know if there are religious or moral differences that make you incompatible.
>>
>>18171123

They say Match.com leads to more marriages than any other dating site.
>>
>>18171194
In general, I'm having a much better experience on it in one month than I did from years of OkC. Think having to actually pay for it weeds out a lot of the people who are a complete waste of time and that everyone on their takes it more seriously.
>>
>>18171206
>paywall weeds out people who aren't serious
I think there is some truth to that.
>>
>>18171206

Is there actually attractive women on there?

Because POF and Tinder is nothing but gross looking girls
>>
>>18171274
I think so.
>>
>>18171285

By any chance could you post a screen cap of a few random profiles pictures on the search page?
>>
>>18171288
What are you into?
>>
>>18171355

cute white girls
>>
File: th.jpg (14KB, 192x291px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
14KB, 192x291px
>>18171288
>>
>>18171390

kek
>>
>>18171288
Random
>>
>>18171390
>>18171398

I'm not into fat women desu..
>>
Go wild with dating but stay away from Marrige until you both truly believe the time has come.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.