[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving too slow with women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Is it normal for girls you know to not want to know anything about you but still want your number? How much do you get to know someone you're already acquainted with before you ask for digits or want their digits? I can't really like someone I know nothing about, but some girls want my number but couldn't give a shit about my story. I mean most of the time they seem nervous but wanting to talk to me, yet they wont last a paragraph before running off. They'll still return to talk however but still can't be assed to ask anything about me. Are they just DTF or am I just being autistic (inb4 yes)? Or would getting to know somebody deepen feelings that bad?

How fast do you go with people you're interested in?
>>
>>18171098
I can imagine if a girl asks you to give her your number she might
>just want your number
>just want your dick
>just want you to date her and possibly more
>is scheaming some master plan you cant discover anyway
So you are either super handsome fuck boy, super rich or just lucky?

Either way, pick the most promising girl and chat her up. Ask her on a dinner / cinema / park walk whatever. Chances that she will try to date you are high.

And dont forget to get condoms before you go. Nobody wants to be teen and pregnant. Or stay cool and ignore all qties. They should give up on you after some time.
>>
>>18171109
>I can imagine if a girl asks you to give her your number
They don't ask, they imply. And they get mad if I don't move it along. I'm not -that- hot. It could just be games but they keep coming back and still act attracted. Alot of them mention boyfriends. I swear it's not a boyfriend bomb though and more like a just want to cheat thing. But then again, I could be being autistic.

Sorry I left that out. Ascertaining from Facebook, some of them that mention boyfriends really don't have boyfriends, or don't care enough to have a picture of him on their page. I don't want to be a scumbag not do I want to be played. I'm wondering if anyone else gets this.
>>
>>18171124
Also to add, I'm not hitting on them at all when they mention the boyfriend. They just do a figurative song and dance to get my attention.
>>
File: 1489621271236.jpg (57KB, 515x285px) Image search: [Google]
1489621271236.jpg
57KB, 515x285px
>>18171124
>Want to cheat thing
Most likely this, since chicks usually don't feel any guilt from doing so. They're most likely to go for someone in the workplace as well because of ease of access. It's just the world we live in; they're allowed to talk and flirt with all the guys, taken or not and keep all their options open whereas once a guy is grabbed up, he's not allowed to talk to any girls anymore, including his own friends and would essentially have to start a complete new social life every time he leaves a relationship.
>>
>>18171124
>imply
?
Are we talking about school, work, street, bar, online chat, grinder?

How can you make up thread without important information? What else you missed?

And when girls starts mentions they have boyfriends out of blue, that means only one thing: they are really thinking of your dick (or dating you whatever) and by telling you this they (in some twisted logic) want to scare you off so you dont proceed to give them the D they are craving.

OP confirmed to be chad in denial. Congratulation OP, you are for some reason attractive for them!
>>
>>18171139
Bars, work, restaurants. Do faggots actually leave their number on receipts for their servers?

I didn't leave anything out though. They don't all mention boyfriends. No one yet has really answered how fast they move usually.
>>
>>18171150
What the fuck do you mean how fast?

Just have a damn conversation and see where it flows dude, if you are interested in a girl your goal is either to meet up asap for a date or to build rapport first if you feel like she is shy to meet too fast dude

fucking autist with a shitload opportunities and cant even make use of them
>>
>>18171176
Yeah dude, I appreciate a girl who appreciates what I do. I don't want a dumb ho having my accident. So it's normal for girls not to care. Thanks.
>>
>>18171189
What so you are going to pretend you have a shot and you cant miss it?

Just try out what you have see how it makes you feel dude and keep what makes you the most happy, is it really that hard?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.