[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: rejected.jpg (84KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
rejected.jpg
84KB, 650x433px
So I wanted asked this girl yesterday to kiss me and she said no. Most of the time I am really confident but when I asked her I crumbled like a little bitch and it was awkward af. There could be many reasons she said no, she was tired, she had bad breath and like I said I asked like a fucking pussy.I played it cool and gave her a kiss on her hand and said good night. Thankfully I don't have very strong feelings for her and it didn't effect me that much.

My question now, what should I do next. My plan is not to ignore her, because its not her fault, but give her a little less attention and act a little less interested in her..... Is this good or should I do something else
>>
>>18170815
The key to snatch a qtie is to keep dating her until she either falls on love with you or breaks up.

Try to behave like a person with personality and invite her for dinner. Who cares she didnt allow you to kiss her. At least you showed your intentions in a civilized manner.
>>
>>18170815

Generally speaking there is no non-awkward way to ask someone for a kiss. If you don't feel comfortable with just kissing them, then you shouldn't do it at all, because the situation isn't right for it. Kissing happens quite naturally when the time and the person are right. Feeling the need to ask just screams "don't do it".
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1200x902px
>and then he became a stuttering mess and asked if he could kiss me
>>
>>18171095
OP here, yeah, I will write her that I respect her decision and that she isn't the first person to say no.. Because honestly I don't mind rejection, it makes me stronger
>>
>>18171280

Don't write that, dude. This is not a movie. People don't talk like that in real life.
>>
>>18171298
I did and she reacted very well, know I will ignore her a few days and wait till she writes me first
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.