[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens from here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I asked out the one person you are not supposed to fall in love with, the only one, my best friends ex, and he had a kid with her.
And he wants to get back with her but she does not because they always argue and fight, and various other reasons.

Now it's small circle of friends and I'm friends with my buddys, (soon the best ex buddy, for a while?) Family and what not.

Now what kind of shit storm am I going to have to deal with? I love her, I love her really bad and have thought of this for months but actually about to go through with this upcoming drama storm i just need to understand how long will people be mad at me?
Are they going to be forever pissed off at me? She was never going to go back to him and if it was not me it would have been some random guy.

I feel like I can deal with it all with a smile because I'll have her, but I want to help her deal with the shit storm that I set in motion tonight when I asked her out and she said yes.

Also I'm a 23 year old virgin that's been single for all my life Sept for a few dates here and there and I'm known for being very kind.
>>
>>18170691
>I'm a 23 year old virgin that's been single for all my life
Well that explains everything. You fell in love with a girl who was nice to you because you were her boyfriend's best friend

Also you haven't said, but did she say yes?
>>
>>18170710
"I asked her out and she said yes"
the last word in the 4th paragraph, dumbass
>>
>>18170793
>expecting anyone to read that wall of text

You're the dumbass.
>>
>>18170691
Dating single mom is last resort in dating, not your first try.

STOP BEING STUPID. If somebody is nice to you doesnt meant he loves you too.
>>
>>18170793
>asking for help
>insulting those trying to help you
>>
>>18170863
>>18171090
That nigger ain't me, the op.
But at this point we both are like explosions of love and energy and there is no stopping it, I guess we'll just deal with the bullshit as it comes along together, the major people to deal with will be the best bud and his mom and I will flow through what ever may come because I have her.
>>
>>18171551
C O N D O M
O
N
D
O
M
>>
>single mom
You're way too young to date a single mom.
That's the kind of women you fuck and dump when you don't have any prospects. You lack social skills to meet new women or at least have more friends to get you girls.
Better yourself and get out there.

>23 yo virgin
This explains everything, you lust for love...
I can bet you fall in love with anyone that displays a little bit of attention or is nice to you.

>best friend's gf who he has a kid with
>best friend wants to get back with her
I really can't express what kind of a fucking lonely pathetic faggot you have to be to stab in the back at one of the only "friends" you have.

This is wrong on so many levels, and you're a huge moron for not realizing and avoiding it.

If you actually go for her, expect to lose all your friends, get a really shitty reputation and this single mom will drop you for someone better in a couple of months/years, leaving you even worse than you got it now.

You're young OP, there's lots of options out there but you're drowning in a cup of water cause you're afraid of the sea.
>>
>>18171619
>This explains everything, you lust for love...
>I can bet you fall in love with anyone that displays a little bit of attention or is nice to you.
Im a 22 yr old virgin and Ive had the same happen to me. How can I fix this?
>>
probably ending your friendship with him and his relations.

its sad that people care more about crushes than lifelong friends, you should be ashamed of your self to be honest.
>>
>>18171619
Disregard that and get your penis in her, with a >>18171558
>>
File: troll-sign-alert 1.jpg (310KB, 1196x1169px)
troll-sign-alert 1.jpg
310KB, 1196x1169px
>>18170710
Fuck off.
>>
>>18172337
Why are you so triggered, my man?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.