[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my gf trying to get pregnant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_oho7kcCT5P1v6aj9do1_540.gif (2MB, 540x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oho7kcCT5P1v6aj9do1_540.gif
2MB, 540x320px
>Gf and I have been on and off for about a year
>But now things are becoming more stable and we're staying together
>We have sex for the first time since we last broke up
>Our routine is usually that we fuck without a condom for a bit and then I put a condom on later
>I was letting her know that I was getting the condom, but she kept telling me not to stop
>I seriously had to reason with her to let me get the condom
>After sex, I make it obvious that I came
>If she needs to get off after sex, I usually have no problem eating her out
>But instead, she just kept going
>This was both hot and scary at the same time
>I keep telling her that I have to take off the condom, but she won't let me take my dick outside of her
>She's literally clinging to me as I'm standing up and wouldn't let go for a time
>The second she lets go, she insists on sucking my flaccid dick for some reason

There was also a time where I thought I accidentally came in her, and she was smiling from ear to ear for some reason and didn't seem concerned. Also, her grandma said that my gf said she doesn't want a child unless it's by me (which is sweet, but weird in this context).

I love her, but is she trying to get pregnant? Or is she just a little obsessed with me?
>>
>>18170662
Holy shit OP, that's hot.
And to answer your question : who knows? :^)
>>
Speaking from personal experience, my number one fetish is when my bf cums inside, of course it has the impregnating subcontext which makes it even hotter, maybe it's just that.

If you trust her she could start taking pills or get some other form of bc in case she really enjoys it. But clear it up between the two of you if it's really just a fetish or does she really want to get pregnant.
>>
>>18170686
She's a bit irresponsible, so I don't trust birth control. But I tried mentioning IUD to her, and she's not convinced unfortunately.
>>
>>18170662
God damn dude that's hot as shit, sounds like you're lucky, but maybe just ask her in a non-accusatory way?
>>
>>18170686
Yeah I used to tell my GF while we were fucking how I was going to cum in her and it would make her go nuts, sucks she's gone, she was fucked up and I realized I couldn't keep trying to help her if she didn't want to change. I'll miss that shit lol
>>
I dunno OP, maybe she's just into being cummed in. wish my wife was instead of being an emotionless dead fish who views sex as an irritating time waste that makes you need a shower
>>
>>18170662
on again off again and now back on and wants you to cum in her? similar but found out later after pointing at me as a father she was already pregnant with some random she fucked and wanted to pin it on me. Be wary OP.
>>
>>18170662
Honestly how bad it would be to grow up, have baby and be happy family?
>>
>>18171239
Will do. But I think we'll be fine.

>>18171316
Honestly, not that bad, but definitely not at this point in life. I'm 21, she's 20, and we're just now getting on our feet. The last thing we need is something like that.
>>
Sounds like she just wanted to keep going.
It was the first time you had sex since you last broke up, so make up sex.

>she insists on sucking my flaccid dick
Seems more like she's into draining you with this added. But who knows, talk to her about it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.