[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1445735339157.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
1445735339157.png
21KB, 357x313px
Well, my driving record was going to be clean in December (I got a ticket about three years ago) and I was going to look into a new line of work. Since I don't really have an education (and no real means of getting one, because America) I was looking at becoming a truck driver, tow truck driver or possibly even delivering packages for ups.

But about an hour ago, I tapped this lady's bumper. Of course she works at an insurance agency, too so she's going the whole nine yards.

So, that's that. I have to work my shit job and barely scrape by for another 3 years at least. I'm honestly just considering an heroing at this point.
>>
fucked up fag. dont worry, you can work for SWIFT. they take any faggot with a heartbeat. they pay for training too. of course i work for a reputable company so have fun with those pieces of shit. grea career too. better than womens studies at a nigger loving college
>>
>>18170471
I think you still need a clean driving record.
>>
>>18170466
Why did you ever assume truck driving was the only means of getting a decent job without education? There are so many opportunities out there if you're wanting to make good money and don't mind being away (which you apparently don't mind, considering you wanted to be a trucker). Look into oil field work. Any kind of manual labor in Alaska. It's spring, which means a fuckton of jobs are opening up in places people don't usually want to go. Again, Alaska. So much construction and shit up there. You could put in 5-6 months of work and earn a fuckton.
>>
>>18170480
Could you direct me towards a website or something?

I've always liked Alaska.

However, I'm not extremely strong. Is that a requirement?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.