[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A 17 year old girl gave me her number because she likes me (I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1482942414186.gif (3MB, 374x530px) Image search: [Google]
1482942414186.gif
3MB, 374x530px
A 17 year old girl gave me her number because she likes me (I think shes pretty cool too). I'm 19 and weary of this. I dont want to hurt her by saying no but I dont want to end up on a sex offender list/in prison.

Im in Florida and we have a Romeo and Juliet law, for the life of me I cant understand what it means exactly. Its either full of law jargon or I get 3 different answers from different sites.

You guys are good at this stuff, any experience or advice for me?

Thanks.
>>
>>18170411

it still baffles me how oa 19 and a 17 year old cant be together in land of burgers

jesus christ

shame on you you filthy pedophile liking a girl 2 years younger than you
>>
you don't have to have sex the first week you meet someone
>>
>>18170411
How close to 18 is she?
>>
File: Murrrica.jpg (38KB, 584x602px) Image search: [Google]
Murrrica.jpg
38KB, 584x602px
there's a special place in hell for you guys
>>
>>18170411
How long until she turns 18???

Just call her and hang out.
>I think she's pretty cool
>pretty cool

This doesn't suggest you wanna fuck her, per say, and if you like a girl doesn't mean you need to fuck her first, second, or even third date. Just get to know her and have fun, dude.
>>
>>18170449
Holy shit that poor son of a bitch, if ever there was a time for everyone to accept the law isn't always black and white
>>
>>18170449
That's a fucked up law.
>>
>>18170456
>>18170441
She turns 18 in October of this year. I know I dont need to sleep with her soon, but it would help if I knew that I'm not in any legal trouble for even taking her out. She is pretty cool, it feels weird to say a non-infant is cute, but if I had to pick a word for her it would be cute.
>>
>>18170449
This shit is exactly why I'm hesitant about it.
>>
>>18170504
Then date up, homie. You're 19. She's some high schooler. Who wants that bullshit?

Go after chicks your age. College chicks. They'll probably be slutty but at least you'll have some fun and they won't be jail bait or come with retarded high school issues.
>>
>>18170504
You want to end up in jail over some cheap pussy?

Jesus Christ how desperate and dumb can one be...

Do you really value your freedom that little?
>>
>>18170411
>weary
Freudian kek
>>
>>18170504
That posting is fake. I looked up Frederick Jay Horton and it is some 44 year old 300 lb black guy.
>>
>>18170411
The age of consent in Florida is 18, but the law has a provision that allows 16 and 17 year olds to consent with individuals up to 23 years old. You are legally privileged the right to date her.
>>
>>18170411
Romeo and Julie law has nothing to do with your current situation.
>>
hit that hard and
hope for the best
>>
>>18170411
>tell her you like her, start dating
>wait less than a year to engage in anything sexual
>suddenly she's 18
>????
>PROFIT
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.