[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crazy landlord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1443049639152.jpg (278KB, 820x615px) Image search: [Google]
1443049639152.jpg
278KB, 820x615px
so last night my crazy roommate got shit faced drunk, made some threats, and broke his door. one of the threats he made was directed at my landlord. landlord was not here, he told someone on the phone what he would do to the landlord. I told my landlord what happened, and about the threat.. its been a big deal for like the past 24 hours or so. crazy roommate threatened to kill landlord. i dont think hes serious, and he apologized profusely to me and her for his behavior. earlier today before the apology, i told my landlord about the threat. she said she would contact the police.. i said she should be careful because we dont know what roommate is capable of. i barely know my landlord. after i told her she should be careful, she sent me a text saying, she went to get her will done recently, and i am the beneficiary to the house in case anything happens to her... i barely fucking know her... i dont know what the fuck to do. please help me. she might like me.. i have no interest in her other than a friend maybe.. she seems to be all alone without family or anything. please help. pic unrelated
>>
i forgot to add, i talked to my mother about this, and she told me to not even acknowledge what my landlord said about being the beneficiary. so i didnt. now its all i can think of when i talk to my landlord... and im wondering why the fuck she did this
>>
please fucking help. im losing my mind
>>
kill her yourself

dont get caught
>>
>>18170417
what the fuck, man
>>
>>18170383
Maybe you're a good person and she cares about you... Either way I'm a good person too so if she kicks the bucket before you put my name in her will I might go hungry op. Plzdodis4medoeplz

Just make sure she's not dumb enough to tell your roommate what you told her because you sound like a loose lipped faggot.
>>
>>18170427
she told me she likes me (as a tenant) and she likes my children too who i have here on weekends
>>
>>18170427
well threats were made, man, what the fuck am i supposed to do? say nothing? what if he actually did something and i said nothing?
>>
>>18170422
just a joke

do you know anything about her, does she have a family

obviously she likes you, try and gradually know
>>
>>18170447
i know almost nothing about her. ive lived here for 2 months. i know for a fact she at least likes me as a tenant
>>
>>18170361
???

Just ignore the situation you already did way more than you should have.
Or is this just a bait or something

Only thing you can and could do is kill her yourself for the house, otherwise just live your life instead of being retarded.
>>
>>18170487
how did I do way more than I should have?
>>
>>18170529
Everything past the second row in your OP was already too much
If you want to fuck her then fuck her
>>
>>18170534
what? i dont want to fuck her.
>>
how old is your landlord and how old are you? just talk to her in private and respectfully tell her shes overreacting. theres a clear discrepancy between your landlord and roommate and you should really try to calm her down.
>>
File: seal.jpg (8KB, 300x276px) Image search: [Google]
seal.jpg
8KB, 300x276px
>>18170361
This gets my Seal Of Upheaval as the silliest post of the day.
>>
>>18170434
Do you REALLY think he would've done anything? I mean honestly?

Telling her about the broken door is fine, but tattling on your friend was unnecessary. People obviously say stupid shit they don't mean when they're drunk.

Idk about the whole will thing, that's fucking weird. But just take it as a compliment and use her crush on you to your advantage when necessary.
>>
File: muhdik.jpg (132KB, 625x513px) Image search: [Google]
muhdik.jpg
132KB, 625x513px
>>18170535
Fuck her anyway. What the fuck is wrong with you? If she wants to fuck you, then it's the least you can do. Christ, if you're that much of a fag, I'll fuck her for you.
>>
>>18170361
Sauce?
>>
>>18171885
this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.