[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weary of girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 0

A few of my friends who are still in college came back from Spring Break in Florida and showed me some fucking ridiculous videos. Literally it looked like a week of nonstop sex and drinking. Some really crazy shit.. after just watching that shit and seeing so many cute/average girls partaking in that shit, it really makes me want to distance from girls... that shit really bothered me.

Just wondering if anyone else feels this way
>>
There are a lot of sluts in BOTH genders.
They're generally best avoided.
>>
>>18170166

It's just really confusing seeing videos of cute AVERAGE quiet type girls sucking dudes dicks.
>>
>>18170153
Yeah I live in Miami and went to that shit.

Honestly it's mostly cock teasing bullshit, as much as people like to think otherwise most girls are pretty bothered by banging a random dude. The sluts are quite easy to separate from the girls that just happen to be there.
>>
>>18170177
Meh. Experimentation- people think going away/attending an event isolates their behavior, almost like a ritual, so they feel more free to drop their inhibitions.
Or they're just closet-sluts.
Mostly the former though.
>>
>>18170194

Every time I see an average looking girl now that's all I can think of..

I know that's pretty judgmental, but I can't help it.
>>
>>18170153

well unless the video was 100% lesbian sex you know that just as many men did the exact same thing.

what you are describing isnt an issue with gender, its an issue with people who do /that/.

some people want to explore their sexuality (in the not gay way) and just have a lot of fun.

is there anything wrong with that or does it just make you feel weird in your stomach for no reason?
>>
>>18170153

Sounds like you have some deeply repressed issues with your own sexuality, I recommend therapy.
>>
>>18170204
That's an unhealthy way to think.
To illustrate it, every time you catch yourself thinking like that, try applying the same standard to some random guy you see too.
Imagine him sucking dick.
Might help break the habit before it starts.
>>
You wouldn't do the same if you could?
>>
>>18170224

>just as many men did the same thing

I know. but that doesn't bother me because im straight. I'm attached to females. Yeah I think it's weird guys are so ok with fucking so many random girls, but it doesn't bother me the same way it does seeing all of these girls do it.

Yes it gives me a very uncomfortable physical feeling in my chest and stomach.

>>18170233

What do you mean
>>
>>18170166
>BOTH genders
Triggered
>>
>>18170247

>but it doesn't bother me because im straight.

sure.

but you said that the fact that so many girls do it makes you want to distance your self from girls.

but girls arent the issue. humans are. girls arent doing something wrong. they're just doing what the men are doing.
>>
>>18170247

People having casual sex triggers you, obviously you're projecting some part of yourself that you hate.
>>
>>18170238

But, most guys aren't gay. So why would I imagine a dude sucking a dick??

>>18170242

no, I wouldn't. My friends had invited me to go with them to Spring Break. But I declined because I saw the movie Spring Breakers several years ago and didn't want any part of it. But seeing it for real on their phones bothered the shit out of me.
>>
>>18170253
It's true you nigger
Man-sluts are no good to be around.
>>
>>18170254

>but girls arent the issue. humans are. girls arent doing something wrong. they're just doing what the men are doing.

Well.. yeah.. but I don't see why the guy part keeps getting noted.

>>18170257

>you're projecting some part of yourself that you hate.

Can you define this further?
>>
>>18170258
You're making an assumption there.
And it's to be FAIR.
You won't be able to think about & treat women objectively/as equals if you're constantly picturing them sucking dick.
Doing the same for men will level the playing field in your brain & discourage the habit if you don't enjoy doing so.
>>
>>18170267

I'm sorry but that just doesn't make any sense to me
>>
>>18170271

imagine if you will that you are watching the news, and you see there is a riot, and in that riot you see both blacks and mexicans destroying shit and stealing shit.

and then you say
>WOW, MEXICANS BREAK AND STEAL SHIT, I WANT TO DISTANCE MYSELF FROM MEXICANS.

ignoring all the black folk doing the exact same thing
>>
>>18170285

Ok I understand what you are trying to say.

But it just seems different. Rioting and burglary is not common. Where as for young people, Spring Break degeneracy is common.

It's intimidating. Honestly it makes me never want to be with a girl again.
>>
>>18170292

then dont be with girls.
>>
>>18170296

I guess I can't anymore
>>
>>18170298

>won't*

fix'd
>>
>>18170299

Ok
>>
>>18170271
It's a tangent to what you actually came here for.
You're wanting to talk about how it's strange that non-sluts could be sluts, particularly women, because some sort of repression thing is banging around inside your head.

I'm going off on it being a strange double-standard to picture half the people you know in sexual situations all the time & not the other half.
Why are you only picturing your best friend jen with a dick in her mouth, and not your best friend steve?
Both are equally capable of being closet-sluts after all.
Seems like a form of favoritism/discrimination, particularly amongst supposed equals.

Fuck it, I'm off to bed.
>>
>>18170308

Because I'm not attracted to "Steve" since he's a guy. There is no chance or anything in the future. Whereas with "Jen" possibly?

Goodnight
>>
>>18170314

okay, so you are fine with being friends with girls still, just not men?
>>
>>18170314
Don't you think that'd effect your behavior towards Steve vs Jen?
They're still people first after all, their gender second.
So why base your perception of them on their gender? Are you at all concerned with the unfairness there?

>>18170322
That's...not what he said.
He's saying he doesn't want to have anything to do with women since they can be closet sluts. (no judgement, just calling it how I see it)
>>
>>18170352

>hes saying he wants NOTHING to do with women because of their private sex lives
>but its okay to be friends with men despite them having the same sex lives

kinda the point were trying to highlight, its a stupid train of thought to say women arent worth associating with because of sex but men somehow are.
>>
I think whats grosser is that dudes felt the need to document and flaunt it to u... we get it, sex happens when ur drunk, keep me out of the circle jerk fag
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.